Mushrooms

Jeshiekah

How do you all prepare yours? As I've noticed that you can't have them fried x

I fry mine, with that 1%cal spray, naughty me lol always have done! xx

me too, i use the 1% cal spray!!
couldnt eat it otherwise

I fry my shallots too! x

Put them in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave them. I have always done this with my mushrooms and they taste delicious. Can also do the same with onions/garlic/shallots etc x x

Eclipse said:
Put them in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave them. I have always done this with my mushrooms and they taste delicious. Can also do the same with onions/garlic/shallots etc x x

Ooh wat a good idea never thought of that! Thanks

I don't have a microwave so I'm gonna have to settle for 1%cal spray! What brand do you get? X

Im not sure what the make is, its in a green and white bottle xx

yep i use frylight with mushrooms and also with very thinly sliced leeks on low til they 'sweat'...so yummy....you could also oven bake the large open cup mushrooms thats nice aswell

Yummy. Love mushrooms :D was so happy when I saw those on there. And the courgettes. I was wondering if I could stuff them with some turkey mince. Or perhaps peppers stuffed with them. X

i never thought of this too thanks xx

I bought it yesterday with some mushrooms. Sliced them quite thin and fried them. Was lovely :D x

Back