music for exercise

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lanarkian, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lanarkian

lanarkian Member

whats everyones favourite songs/music to exercise to? when i'm out jogging i find the beat to the song kanye west "gold digger" help me to keep going at a good pace also i quite like [whispers] toxic by britney spears!! tis good to exercise 2 lol
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. et_ftw

et_ftw Member

Stuff like Notorious B.I.G - Victory, or Cypress Hill - Rap Superstar
  4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Early Madonna,Destiny's Child,Jennifer Lopez and Britney is on my Ipod @ the moment.
  5. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    On my gym playlist on my ipod I go from Jump Around by House of Pain, through lots of 70s hard rock, to Amy, finishing up with Justin Timberlake and Sexy Back :eek:)
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Anything with a good beat and rhythm is good for exercising as you will move to the pace of the music. My activities don't allow me to use my MP3 so I don't have any!
  7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    The Rocky 4 Soundtrack. Everytime i hear it i just want to start exercising and moving my body. I used to listen to the soundtrack non stop when i used to train on my cross trainer at home.

But i do love Rocky, i have the box set, but i'll prob need to buy it again once they include the lastest Rocky Boloboa film, oh well, lol.

I like any fast paced music tho, something that drowns out the pain, lol and makes you work harder.

Happy exercising :) xx
  8. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Weight watchers
    On my ipod, anything with a solid fast beat is good, there are some songs that just get me walking faster. I have to admit to being a closet Cascada fan. Havent told my hubby yet though.
  9. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    Oh it looks like i'm the only one who loves cheesy tunes when jogging then!!! I once got caught dancing and singing along to Phil Collins when jogging over a field!

usually I'm a proper Indie Chick with my music, but i do love a bit of cheese!
  10. silvister

silvister Member

according to me music play a important role in your exercise, when i am doing exercise i use beat songs, these are motivate enough, i am using Bryan Adams, Rolling Stones, Michael Bolton, Van Halen, the Cure.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.