music for exercise

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by lanarkian, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lanarkian

lanarkian Member

whats everyones favourite songs/music to exercise to? when i'm out jogging i find the beat to the song kanye west "gold digger" help me to keep going at a good pace also i quite like [whispers] toxic by britney spears!! tis good to exercise 2 lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. et_ftw

et_ftw Member

Stuff like Notorious B.I.G - Victory, or Cypress Hill - Rap Superstar

4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Early Madonna,Destiny's Child,Jennifer Lopez and Britney is on my Ipod @ the moment.

5. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    On my gym playlist on my ipod I go from Jump Around by House of Pain, through lots of 70s hard rock, to Amy, finishing up with Justin Timberlake and Sexy Back :eek:)

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Anything with a good beat and rhythm is good for exercising as you will move to the pace of the music. My activities don't allow me to use my MP3 so I don't have any!

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The Rocky 4 Soundtrack. Everytime i hear it i just want to start exercising and moving my body. I used to listen to the soundtrack non stop when i used to train on my cross trainer at home.

But i do love Rocky, i have the box set, but i'll prob need to buy it again once they include the lastest Rocky Boloboa film, oh well, lol.

I like any fast paced music tho, something that drowns out the pain, lol and makes you work harder.

Happy exercising :) xx

8. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    On my ipod, anything with a solid fast beat is good, there are some songs that just get me walking faster. I have to admit to being a closet Cascada fan. Havent told my hubby yet though.

9. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh it looks like i'm the only one who loves cheesy tunes when jogging then!!! I once got caught dancing and singing along to Phil Collins when jogging over a field!

usually I'm a proper Indie Chick with my music, but i do love a bit of cheese!

10. silvister

silvister Member

according to me music play a important role in your exercise, when i am doing exercise i use beat songs, these are motivate enough, i am using Bryan Adams, Rolling Stones, Michael Bolton, Van Halen, the Cure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.