Must Try Harder!

MrsLearmouth

I am 2lb away from loosing 2 stone and have been finding it really difficult lately. I am loosing weight for IVF as I have pcos and my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 years.

I was doing really well and was aiming for a hospital appointment on 4th May but then they cancelled it and changed it to the 11th July. I was really dissapointed as this is the 3rd time the have cancelled and ever since then I have found it really difficult.

So as of today, I am back on the SW wagon and I will not fall off again! Sorry for the long post, just needed to make the commitment outloud :D

x

You seem to have got your head around getting back on plan. Like you i struggled to concieve for years (unexplained infertility). I had IVF and IUI, it was not until i had lost weight that i finally managed to concieve using IUI. Weight loss has a big impact on your fertility, you have the most wonderful reason to suceed in your weight loss journey. It is so disappointing when they keep rearranging your appointments as this means so much. Good luck in your weight loss and with the treatment x

Thanks JoC - It's so nice to hear of other people who have been in the same situation and have overcome it, gives me hope :)

Back