MustStayOnTrack!!!

ILovePopcorn!

Hi! I'm just starting out on Atkins,back last year I weighed 18 stone 7.5lbs and lost a little on ww then did the rest by myself getting down to 14 stone 11lbs,I've since gone back up to 16 stone lbs through nothing but pure laziness so I need to get back and do something!

I've been trying for the past few weeks just calorie counting and nothing has shifted which is why I'm here,not quite sure what happened there!
I'm starting a diary to keep myself on track! Any advice very welcome!!

B- cherry tomatoes (hadnt gone shopping)

L- spinach,watercress,tuna,mayo,Dijon mustard,baby onion

T- undecided

S- cheese and baby onion

Welcome to Atkins and Well done on losing so much on your own! Best to read the stickys they have lots of info. Look forward to your progress. :)

Hi Popcorn and welcome :)

It's always a bit quiet here at weekends but am sure everyone will pop by during the week and say hi and give advice - plus do as Coffee says and have a really good read of the stickies, there's some invaluable stuff there! :)

Hi Popcorn and welcome :)

It's always a bit quiet here at weekends but am sure everyone will pop by during the week and say hi and give advice - plus do as Coffee says and have a really good read of the stickies, there's some invaluable stuff there! :)

Thank you!!! :) yes I thought it was quiet!

Ok so for tea I had....

Chicken with skin (drum and thigh)
Broccoli
Roasted baby onions

Then I had a snack of 1 boiled egg and tbsp mayonnaise

For the day....

Fat- 68
Protein- 148

Carbs- 23
Dietary fibre- 8
Sugars- 13

Can someone pleeeasseeeee tell me what my net carbs are!

You might want to pop the details into My Fitness Pal, hun, it's the best way.

I'd advise against the onions, they are quite high in carbs. if you really want the onion flavour, try spring onions, they are lower :)

I'd also go for leafy greens for your veg - spinach, cabbage, bok choi and so on :)

You might want to pop the details into My Fitness Pal, hun, it's the best way.

I'd advise against the onions, they are quite high in carbs. if you really want the onion flavour, try spring onions, they are lower :)

I'd also go for leafy greens for your veg - spinach, cabbage, bok choi and so on :)

Those details are from mfp I'm just still confused which part equals the net! :-/
Thanks for the onion tip I didn't realise they were high!

Morning all! :)

Soooo I'm on day 2 and wanted to know is it normal to already be in Ketosis? I work in a clinic so dipped my urine and it shows I am,bit quick I thought...

For food today...

B- boiled egg

L- spinach,prawns,mayonnaise,cherry tomatoes

For tea I was thinking I could try making a small cauliflower cheese with some chicken,yum!

Morning I love popcorn, well done on losing that weight by yourself, it's no easy task.
i hope you do well on Atkins, when done properly its amazing!

I will subscribe and looking forward to your updates.

Morning I love popcorn, well done on losing that weight by yourself, it's no easy task.
i hope you do well on Atkins, when done properly its amazing!

I will subscribe and looking forward to your updates.

Thanks so much :) I'm really enjoying it so far,I'm on day 3 and woke up not feeling hungry,losing weight already and just feel great!

B- atkins bar (I was in a rush and grabbed something quick from the shop)

L- spinach,cherry tomatoes,bacon and feta cheese salad

I know you were in a rush hun but try and avoid the bars if you can - they are full of icky polyols (fake sugars) and stall lots of people.

One of the major keys to success on low carb is being a food scout, ie, be prepared :) Have meat and cream cheese roll ups ready to grab, or cooked chicken pieces, or a feta salad with a lemon oil dressing (mmm).

I know you were in a rush hun but try and avoid the bars if you can - they are full of icky polyols (fake sugars) and stall lots of people.

One of the major keys to success on low carb is being a food scout, ie, be prepared :) Have meat and cream cheese roll ups ready to grab, or cooked chicken pieces, or a feta salad with a lemon oil dressing (mmm).

Aw yeah I know I had heard they were bad :-( hopefully it won't do too much damage! I'm going to prepare some snacks tonight now,I just struggle for breakfast ideas!

Ps the lemon oil and feta sounds scrummy!

I LOVE lemon oil - not sure what the carbs are, but I don't pour loads over and to me it's worth it :).

I also love the mandarin oil produced by Nudo (google them, great story) - expensive but it lasts a long time - and omg it is lush over grilled chicken and iceberg lettuce with a bit of mayo...

Found jelly without aspartame! Yay!

Attachments

• image-3605600313.jpg
    image-3605600313.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 39
Just made and demolished tea! So I threw some things together and baked it in the oven,soooo full up!!!

T- 2 eggs,tuna,cherry tomatoes,30ml cream,pepper and a smidge of Dijon mustard with cucumber on the side :)

Back