My 12 steps to goal.........................

Yeah its the marshalls one in the blue box & it is FREE if you dont add the milk & butter - this is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Guess what I am having for dinner tonight :D

Dxxx

Oh thanks. I think I am going to have that for my dinner tonight :) can't wait!!

Good to see the boiled eggs making an appearance there Dolly! :p Are you having your duvet day today? You still in there! I've been unwell - dicky belly and such bad back pain got up at 3 this morning. So went back to bed and got up now. Going to try a few back exercises and make some soup for dinner. Am shocked at the amount of infomercials on in the wee hours of the morning - I almost got suckered into buying Sean T's hip hop abs dvd even though I have 3 layers of lard on my belly and zero rhythm!
Hehe this made me smile!
I always get sucked into the adverts xx

Good to see the boiled eggs making an appearance there Dolly! :p

Are you having your duvet day today? You still in there!
I've been unwell - dicky belly and such bad back pain got up at 3 this morning. So went back to bed and got up now. Going to try a few back exercises and make some soup for dinner.

Am shocked at the amount of infomercials on in the wee hours of the morning - I almost got suckered into buying Sean T's hip hop abs dvd even though I have 3 layers of lard on my belly and zero rhythm!

I had a wee sleep in which for me means being awake at like 9.30am.

Lazed about in bed till about 11 reading the news & seeing what everyone is upto on FB & twitter.

Had a nice bubble bath & read a book then went to my Mums work to get some boxes for our house move next week.

Really need to start packing but just cant be bothered haha! will do it at the weekend defo!

Oh hope you are feeling better chick.

Dxxx

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a morning - besides you can't eat much with soapy hands ... yes I have tried! When're you moving Dolly? Bet you start packing right at the last minute! Hope that goes well - exciting times :).
Back still hurts near permanently but got some better painkillers so going to dose up before bed. Best thing about getting up late was I ate less today - bonus.
Food's gone well today - belly's all fine. Going away in a week so will probably get fatter then so need a really good week before! Hope TOM cravings have calmed down for you .... and get with the packing! :D X

Moving next Tuesday - so excited.

Will be closer to friends & family so will be much better.

They have calmed down a bit so thank the lord above for that!

Will update my food diary later on when I am on a break in work.

Dxxx

Sounds like you'll be much happier and feel more settled once you move. You're doing really well to lose before then - can be so stressful - easy for food to get outta control then, so good on you.
My fiance's family all live within a 2 mile radius so it's nice as they're all lovely - but does mean we're always meeting up and they insist on feeding you & you feel rude saying no!

Oh god I know everytime I go near my Mum she is like you are too fat blah blah blahhhhhhhhh then she tries to feed me cake! wtf!!!

Honestly old people are just feeders haha!

It will be good, Really wanted to get into the groove this week before the move so that I am not just running about eating junk food all week next week.

Dxxx

Oh god I know everytime I go near my Mum she is like you are too fat blah blah blahhhhhhhhh then she tries to feed me cake! wtf!!!

Honestly old people are just feeders haha!

It will be good, Really wanted to get into the groove this week before the move so that I am not just running about eating junk food all week next week.

Dxxx

My family are the exact same, one day I'm fat.. the next I'm wasting away! Can't win! x

19/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brekkie - Apple, Banana, 2 Alpen light bars (HXB)
Lunch - Apple, Banana, 2 pickled eggs (Eurgh disgusting I know lardydah!)
Dinner - Low fat chilli noodles, Broccoli, Babycorn, Sugarsnap peas
Snacks - Wispa 8.5 Syns
Drinks - Water, Coke zero, Coffees with milk (HXA)

That seems like a rubbish day but its cos I was out & in a hurry so not really organised.

Buttttttttttttttt I was out in public with people & didnt eat a big mac - hooorahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dxxx

Yup they sure are.

Had my lunch & another cup of coffee & water. Totally bursting for another pee though, Swear I am in & out of that toilet about 20 times a day!!!

Someone told me you need to drink to shrink so I am going for it haha!!!

Plus water is better for you I suppose but then again its not triple filtered like smirnoff is it :p

Dxxx

I'll forgive you the pickled eggs as I was drooling over your Wispa. Never a happier day than when they resurrected the bar!

I've just had delivery of some Skechers Flex Appeal - my first pair of trainers (yes you can see how much exercise I do!). So comfy - got memory foam insoles so like baby mattresses on your tootsies. My ankles still playing up and all I have is a lot of flat ballet pumps so thought I'll do some walking in these and strengthen it up a bit and support it. Going to go back to my wii at least to do a bit of free steppin.. Got on the other day and it said it hadn't seen me in 281 days - oops!:eek::ashamed0005:

Have a great day - keep on skipping in that groove x

20/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brekkie - Cappuccino muller light, Apple, Grapes
Lunch - Batchelors chicken savoury rice
Dinner - 1/2 Marshalls macaroni, 1/2 baked beans, 1tsp Lurpak 2 syns, Microchips 3.5 syns
Snacks - kiwi, Apple, Banana, Wispa 8.5 syns
Drinks - Coffee, water, coke zero, 250Ml SS Milk (HXA)

Darn TOTM need to stop eating a wispa every blooming night haha!!

Also forgot my HXB yesterday cos I didnt lift my alpen light bars in the morning.

Dxxx

Oh god I mind I had a wii but I hardly used it & the wii fit was a wee fat lady haha!!

Just about to have brekkie.

Having a wee read of the news to see what other terrible stuff is happening in the world - so depressing!

Dxxx

I know the news is so disheartening. I saw the news report of this little yadizi boy that had just been left on top of the mountain just staring into the sun and his corneas had all but burnt out. He was with is mum initially but she must have dropped or lost him but I just don't know if even you were in fear for your life how you could not try to find him. The saddest thing his face, I just had to turn over - all this killing and hatred of your fellow people. I do always watch the news but it does make you feel so helpless - I have to remember all the daily good things that happen and kindness and love in my own life and the people I'm around. Is hard for all those suffering, and sickening that fellow Brits can be a part of it.

I don't weigh on the Wii - it's always so patronising and they've ballooned my Mii up so I look like Augustus Gloop! I just skip all the beginning bits and do the odd routine. Going to have a hot bath for my back in a bit but need to get a few steps in first! Enjoy your brunch :)

Bloomin awful, We do not realise how lucky we are sometimes.

Just had some sushi for lunch with a mugshot cos I need something hot.

Time to start checking for amazing soup recipes me thinks.

Roll on 6.30pm I need out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dxxx

Sushi is never enough food for me - always leaves me hungry & it just looks tiny on a plate! I love a nice soup - I think it's from my childhood when we used to have tins of Big Soup for tea (where all the lumps taste the same!) with folded up Mother's Pride bread. Think they still do them now but bet they taste rank!

This is my fave soup recipe - so easy and I used to eat it on SW too. Spiced carrot & lentil soup | BBC Good Food
You can either leave the milk out & or have it as part HXA. I also don't add the olive oil but it's really warming and creamy without. I add a ton more chillis and some garam masala and lots of pepper to spice it up a bit. I also add a blob of natural yogurt to serve. You can mix up the proportions a bit if you fancy - I use less carrots and add a sweet potato sometimes - honestly it's really good. And because you use a stick blend it - you can leave it a bit chunkier if you prefer.

Back