My 12 steps to goal.........................

Mmmmmm that sounds delish! Will defo be making some of that.

Oh Ijust had 2 kiwi fruits & they where just lovely but that kinda bittery taste that makes your face all screw up haha!

Not good when you are eating in front of other people in work.

Yeah I know what you mean, It is yummy but not very much. Never ate a packet of sushi & though by jings I am stuffed!

Dxxx

You didn't eat the skin did you? :p ... knowing your eclectic food tastes it wouldn't surprise me! Saying that - leave it to ripen too much and it smells like nail varnish remover.
I put all fruit & toms on the windowsill to warm up for a few days before eating it - they pick everything unripe in supermarkets and its so cold to keep it fresh that no flavours develop.
I got suckered into watching a cheesamundo nutribullet advert where you bung some broccoli cashews & pineapple or solar - whizz it together and it tastes like manna from heaven! I think if it'd still bee early summer I might consider it - but its freezing now so I just fancy hotter stuff.

Nooooooooooo come on I'm not that bad!

I know a guy in work that eats the skin if a kiwi tho euwwwwwwww

Had a wee trip to the shops on the way home for some more fruit & veggies.

Being healthy is kinda expensive eh?!

Dxxx

Supermarket fruit & veg is really pricey - we mostly get ours from Lidl but its still mounts up. I never chuck veg away though even if we have to eat green beans 3 nights on the trot! We had 14p reduced green beans yesterday and I sauteed/steamed them with some thyme & spring onions & today added the leftovers to a rice salad with sweet corn & peppers and still really nice. Wish we had more local fruit & veg stores close by that selly wonky or muddy produce - usually lots cheaper. Ours have all closed - probably can't take the competition.
How was your food today? Owt tasty for dinner?

I would defo buy wonky looking veg it's all the same one you chop it up anyway!

Nowt too exciting, gonna have some yummy bacon, eggs, mushroom & beans for brekkie in the morning tho - excitedddddddddd

Dxxx

Glad I'm not the only one who gets ridiculously excited about her next meal! I'm having chicken & chorizo pasta for dinner - can't wait! Enjoy yr brekkie :)

No that's tonight's dinner! That's what I mean - I'm excited 24 hrs in advance :p. My other half cooks it usually a once a week it's really good and worth the calories.
When's yr next SW class - are you nearly done with yr first wk?

Tomorrow morning at 11.30 is my WI!

Excited & nervous at the same time.

Oh righttttttttttttttttttttttt, I always get excited over meals.

Its all I ever seem to think about is food.

Dxxx

21/08/2014 Food Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brekkie - 2 Alpen Light Bars (HXB), Apple, Banana
Lunch - Sushi 2 syns, Sweet & Spicy Sour Mugshot
Dinner - 1/2 Marshalls Macaroni, 1/2 Baked Beans, Microchips 3.5 syns, 1tsp lurpak 2 syns
Snacks - 2 Kiwis, Apple, Banana, Coffees with 250ml SS milk (HXA), Cappiccino Muller Light

Dxxx

Wot no pickled eggs or Wispas'? :p. Being extra good before weigh-in eh! Hope you have a really good loss - you've done really well this week and hopefully see it on the scales :thumbup:

Eh no I ran out of wispas LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Probably just aswell tho.

Oh I am keeping everything crossed.

Will keep you posted.

Dxxx

Back