My 12 steps to goal.........................

Hi DollyRocker,

I like your idea of losing weight in steps :) Well done for getting back on track!

Yesterday was a success & today has been good so far!

I even knocked back some chocolate today & have started drinking 3 x 600ml bottles of water during the day in work - someone once told me you have to drink to shrink so I am giving it a good go! Xxx

Hi DollyRocker,

I hope today is going well! Not long til our birthday! :) (birthday calories don't count so we can just stick to plan until then!)

Good luck for tomorrow then :) I weigh on a Sunday, not ideal as I love a lie in but hey ho lol xx

Thanks toots.

Well I work a sunday so tomorrow is like my sunday so I know how you feel about the lie in - I miss it!

I will keep you posted on how I get on tomorrow xxx

Hi DollyRocker, I hope today is going well! Not long til our birthday! :) (birthday calories don't count so we can just stick to plan until then!)

Oh I know Wednesday here we come!!!

Might try to be good on the Wednesday cos I am out the Friday & Saturday but we shall see! Xxx

Well I lost 5lbs!

Woo hoooooooooo!

Ideally at this stage in the year I would have wanted to have lost maybe 10 or 11. I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Dxxx

5lbs is fab!

I'm on 2000 calories so far today, c la vie.

Poor you for working Sundays, at least you have a nice week to look forward to!

It actually doesn't bother me I love having my Friday off & a Sunday is usually quiet.

Roll on Wednesday I finish at 3.30pm then that's me till Monday woo hoo!!!!

Dxxx

Ooh Wed-Monday of birthday celebratory time without work sounds lovely!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek its birthday week!!!

My weekend binge caused me to gain 3lbs! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have I done this again?!?!?!

Need to get a grip, I am heading for a 100% SW Plan April.

I need to do this.

Dxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a lovely few days of celebrating!:mermaid: xxx

Back