My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

slimgorgeousme

Hi friends!

Here’s to the beginning of my 12 week challenge. Care to join??? LETS DO IT!!!

The rules are very simple:

1. If we do decide to take up the 12 week challenge we should mention the start and end date of our plan in the thread, so that we are accountable to everyone. Preferably also we should place the start date of the 12 week challenge, end date and the starting weight in the profile, on the left hand side of our posts, for easy reference to all the other members. We should not change that starting date either, since that will be defeating the entire purpose.

That way, if anyone chooses to join later all they have to do is update their starting date, starting weight and the ending date of the 12 week challenge in the thread.

2. We should try and post in the thread everyday, about our progress. It will help us keep on track, and make ourselves accountable for our daily activities.

THAT IS ALL!

So no pressures here….the only rule I think we need is to STICK TO THE SS PLAN 100% and if we do cheat, we should confess to the group, so that we can get the encouragement we need to get back on track, before falling off completely.

Ultimately, the most important thing is we all stick to the plan 100% and achieve our personal weight loss goals. As long as we do, we will all surely get a sense of pure satisfaction, and smell victory at the end of 12 weeks. For the SS plan will not fail us, as long as we commit to it 100%.

Our team should cheer every victory, inspire each other, pick each other up when the other falls, encourage, motivate and drive each other to be the best they can be…..

So everybody, hop on board and get ready for the best ride of your life! We are in this together and we WILL succeed!!:D:)

Last edited:
My Goals

My LongTerm Goals:
1. Todo the SS plan only for the next 12 weeks
2. Tolose 22.5 kg and become fit and healthy
3. Tofit into beautiful figure hugging clothes that show off my new body

MyWeekly Goals:1. To review my daily goals for the week2. To update my weight loss ticker on MMMydaily goals:1. To update my daily log2. To have only 3 Cambridge products a day3. To drink 3 litres of water4. To walk for 30 minutes to 1 hour

My Long Term Goals:

1. To do the SS plan only for the next 12 weeks
  2. To lose 22.5 kg and become fit and healthy
  3. To fit into beautiful figure hugging clothes that show off my new body

My Weekly Goals:

1. To review my daily goals for the week
  2. To update my weight loss on MM

My daily goals:

1. To update my daily log
  2. To have only 3 Cambridge products a day
  3. To drink 3 litres of water
  4. To walk for 30 minutes to 1 hour

Hi there, yes meeee I'm day 1 too, how exciting. Let's do it 12 weeks, weekly weigh ins here we come :)

I'll join! I'm starting on Thursday and I want to lose around 3 1/2 stone but don't know whether that's possible? So nervous!!

Xx

Don't be nervous babe, it is possible, look at before and after pics of so many people. I took my before pics yesterday and rim really determined to get to the after pics stage. Together we can do this. Xxxx

That’s great you guys!!! Good luck to all of you! I successfully completed my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] day on SS yesterday. Of course I did not quite drink 3L of water nor did I exercise. But I am not going to fret over it too much. I have decided to take the exercise thing a little easy until I get into the groove of the SS plan. I really need to increase my water intake though…..

Oh, and I lost 1kg! It must be water loss but nevertheless, I was so happy to see it! :)

26/02/2013 – 74kg (Starting date)
27/02/2013 - 73kg ( 1kg down!):D

Yeah yorkiepud :)...I could not resist from weighing myself. I plan to check my weight everyday and update the weight losses. I guess it is a powerful motivator for me to keep going. :) Great to see you join the challenge! Good luck!!

By the way Oabaab....We both have about the same amount of weight to lose. 3 1/2 stone. Lets see who reaches goal weight faster! What do you say? Will that challenge you enough ? :) If you're ready, so am I !:)

Hello, I will join your challenge I've got 4 stone to go but would love a little competition to keep me going. :) first one to a stone hey? See who gets there first. Haha now I'm going to be really good. Xxx

Hi there! I successfully completed Day 3 as well! Have not quite upped my water intake though…

Down 300g!

28/02/2013 - 72.7kg (300g down):D

Winner gets "first to a stone award" plus recognition from all of us and applause, plus they should post an after pic too for more compliments. Losers get to try again harder next month.

I just noticed in my last post as having mentioned that I completed day 3. That was a mistake. Actually, I am in the 3rd day running, since I only started SS on 26/02/2013. Which means I have completed my 2nd day successfully, and I am currently running in the third day…Sorry about that. :)

28/02/2013 - 72.7kg (300g down)
:D

Back