My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

No problem Lauraswift....Just let me know your status at the end of each day, and I will update the chart for you. Oh and if you want to add any additional comments in the table, please do so. I will fill it in the table on your behalf!! :)

Thank you I really appreciate it :) don't wanna miss taking part in the challenge :)

Hi all,

I'm starting ss+ tomorrow, I did cd about 4 years ago but put most of it back on now so hoping to lose 2.5 to 3 stones this time. I have had times when I have started again but then fallen off the wagon, so I'm a bit nervous about starting again although i do feel more determined this time so hoping for the best. My biggest obstacle is friends and family, as they don't really approve so I've decided not to tell them this time, at least for the first two weeks. Im really glad to have found this forum and am hoping we can all motivate each other to keep on track! :)

Hey bootsy how are you getting on?How is ur first day going?

Also thanks to slimgorgeousme for organising and updating this minichallenge.
welcome to new members to our very motivating forum!
Its funny to think we could be talking from all around the world! Im in Ireland.Would love to know where in the world everyone else is/from?

Hi sorry i didnt update u guys.. I stuck to it though i did have abit of chicken lastnite other than that i stuck to my three products a day and 2.5ltr of water.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so a couple of things I have discovered this week,
1) everyone should get a smoothie to go machine, they are fantastic quick to mix up milkshakes and put about 8 I've cubes in and it makes a really nice thick shake, I've actually been excited to have my milkshakes!
Found that banana vanilla and strawberry taste like McDonald's ones when mixed like that, they're delish also cappuccino flavour taste like a frappe (now If only the weather would get better I could sit in the garden and drink it!)

2)Also was finding the mousse mix packs waaaay too expensive, so have bought dr otekor Gelatine powder mix and it literally has been the best thing I've done, been mixing it into 200mls of boiling water then once it's dissolved adding 100mls cold
Mix in a pack and put in the freezer for about 20 minutes or the fridge for an hour, it's enough to make 3/4 small bowls of the mixture and so have been grazing on them over the course of the evening! x x x

Hi sorry i didnt update u guys.. I stuck to it though i did have abit of chicken lastnite other than that i stuck to my three products a day and 2.5ltr of water.

Ok Afsana...I will update the table for you. But I am going to have to stick by the rules here. I hope you do remember that we have to follow SS 100%. So that means no cheating at all. Since you have not followed SS 100%, I will have to fill in the answer " No" to that question. But thanks for being honest. Being honest to ourselves and to our conscience is the only way we can succeed in moving forward successfully in achieving our goals...Hope today is a better day for you! You can do this! :)

UPDATING AFSANA'S DETAILS. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATED TABLE FOR DAY 1. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEM FILLING IN THE TABLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL FILL IT FOR YOU. :)

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
Successfully drank 2.5L of water?
Any additional comments/improvements?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
Day 1 successful!! Woo! Hoo! :D
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
1 down, 12 to go :)
tuckinurbelly
Yes!
Yes!
I did it! Woo! Hoo! :)
lauraswift
Yes!
Yes!
Day One successful! 12 to go :)
sweetaddict
Yes!
Yes!
diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans
YES!:D
YES!!!
I DID IT-whoo!!:stickdance:
afsana
NO
YES!!
Will try to follow SS 100% on Day 2. I can do this! :)
sunflowerlady
Yes!
Yes!
Day 1 Successful!

Hi there diaryofaCambridge beauty....still waiting for your update! Please understand that as per the rules, if you do not give the update for each day, we will have to remove you from the mini challenge group. I truly hope you get back to us...You can do this!! :)

Hiya! Thanks for adding me to the table!

Today is going well, running a bit behind on water but will catch up!

Jillybeans! I am also South African! I moved to the uk five years ago. This is my 21st day on CWP :) so all the weight lost so far is on this diet. Weigh in for week three is tomorrow evening as my cwpc also only works certain days and the keep changing!

Keep up the good work everyone! 12 more challenge days left!!!

Mini Challenge Summary Daywise

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

slimgorgeousme
lauren2244

tuckinurbelly

lauraswift

sweetaddict
jillybeans

afsana
sunflower lady
diaryofacambridge beauty
DAY 1
:D:)
:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
UPDATING DIARYOFACAMBRIDGEBEAUTYS DETAILS. THIS IS THE FINAL UPDATED TABLE FOR DAY 1.

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
Successfully drank 2.5L of water?
Any additional comments/improvements?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
Day 1 successful!! Woo! Hoo! :D
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
1 down, 12 to go :)
tuckinurbelly
Yes!
Yes!
I did it! Woo! Hoo! :)
lauraswift
Yes!
Yes!
sweetaddict
Yes!
Yes!
diaryofacambridgebeauty
NO
YES!!
jillybeans
YES!:D
YES!!!
I DID IT-whoo!!:stickdance:
afsana
NO
YES!!
sunflowerlady
Yes!
Yes!
Day 1 Successful!

Yes i have so far been 100% no cheating today!! Iv just finished my third product and have drank just under 2L of water iv got the whole evening yet i will have drank another 1L by the time i go bed!! :) felling 100% today!!

Well done Afsana!

I have a soup to look forward to. Already drank 2ltrs, and have filled the bottle back up!

We will beat the evenings temptations!

Well done Afsana!

I have a soup to look forward to. Already drank 2ltrs, and have filled the bottle back up!

We will beat the evenings temptations!

Hey what soups do you have as I am currently surviving on the mint choc shakes but am getting a bit bored :(
Am thinking about trying some of the soups but am worried about them tasting powdery and artificial :/
X x

I'm at work and they are ordering pizza!!!! I swear it's this place that made me fat ill be making my soup soon. I just need to hold on to the vision of those size 10 disco pants!! Xxx stay strong ladies x

I've got all the flavours of the soup except for tomato and chilli as I don't like tomato soup and didn't like the flavour of the chilli. Not really enjoying the leek and potato one either.

The soups are just like cup of soup packets. And taste creamy too. :)

And tuckinurbelly, the Cambridge book says that drinking more than double the recommended 2.25litres a day adds no real benefit so 4litres is still within that guideline :)

Stay strong! Avoid the pizza!!!! Drink your soup!!!!! Xxxx

Thanks 'slimgorgeousme' for filling up my biti feel so bad for not being 100% :-( seeing everyone else has done really well i couldnt even go pass the first day of the challenge!! Day 2 has been 100% so far!!

Back