My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Don't worry Afsana! That's what the challenge is for! To make us accountable for being naughty! At least today is a yes day for you!!! Xxx

Hi, so far I have had 3litres of water and only 1 pack. Plan in a pack at 8pm ish and another at midnight to break up my nightshift. I also count my water intake from midnight so that will count towards tomro's target. By midnight I will be 100% ss and I have already hit my target water intake.

Night ladies will confirm in the morning before bed that I've stayed on track x

I've been 100% today AND I cooked dinner for a friend and her daughter that came over tonight - and sat at the table with my shake!

I've had 3.5litres today - I normally aim for 4litres but I find drinking water difficult whilst I'm home and I left work early today!

I'm hungry as its the start of my weekend tonight!

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

slimgorgeousme
lauren2244

tuckinurbelly

lauraswift

sweetaddict

jillybeans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofacambridge beauty
DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

100% SS today for me!

Hi, so far I have had 3litres of water and only 1 pack. Plan in a pack at 8pm ish and another at midnight to break up my nightshift. I also count my water intake from midnight so that will count towards tomro's target. By midnight I will be 100% ss and I have already hit my target water intake.

Night ladies will confirm in the morning before bed that I've stayed on track x

Good luck for tonight!!!!

Sunflowerlady!!! Oh goodie! Another (ex) South African!!!!! :bananalove:
:bananalove:

Hi I'm sorry but I can't update the table so would some kind soul please take pity on me, just finished doing dinner and hot chocolates for my sisters children all with a chewing gun in my mouth to stop me picking, plan worked, still have 2 packs to have and have had 3.5 ltrs of water, so have been 100% again today!
Had weigh in and lost 3lbs, little disappointed that it wasn't more but am due on so am hoping for a bigger one next week x x x

I have had a horrible day today....I derailed!!!

Hi girls! So what do you know?? I have fallen off the wagon! Today I had some friends who came over to visit me, and they brought over one of my favourite snacks and guess what?....I gave in to the temptation! And then I could not stop eating....I went on to have chicken, and macaroni and diet pepsi!

Afsana...take comfort in knowing that you are not alone!.. I actually ate a really rich carb meal today!....It's great that you are 100% on track! Keep it up!:)

Anyway, I am not going to dwell on it too much. What's done is done....but I really do feel like kicking myself!!

So my update for Day 2 of the mini challenge would be...

2.5L water 100 % ? - Yes
SS 100%? - No way! I have been a really naughty girl!!:cry:

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofa
cambridge beauty
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Hey ladies, really sorry to ask so late but I've only started CD on Tuesday and was wondering if it was possible to join in? I'm on day 2 so far and have been 100% both days! It's also just over 12 weeks until my 25th birthday (gah!) so I'm hoping to last the whole 12 weeks 100%! Well done to you all on your super awesome losses so far too, it's reeeally motivating to see other people doing so well.

Hope you're all having a good day! :) Emily x

Welcome Emily (a.k.a Luhluhloser) to the minichallenge! I have updated your details in the table. For the rules, please refer to the previous posts on the 13 day mini challenge. The table above should give you a clear idea of what your daily goals should be...All the best!

And to all the other wonderful ladies...I have updated the table above. if I have missed anyone, please let me know. Sunflowerlady, how about you? Is it completely 100%?? :)

Morning ladies!

I did day 1. Barely. I sniffed pies and watched my kids eat chocolate buttons. I'm suddenly wanting to experiment with my cooking too (Yes, I still have to cook for my kids) - they told me my pasta was "disgusting" and I couldnt even taste it to check if it was or not!!! (Tonight I'm taking that same pata and adding mince to it in the hope they then like it!)

I'm all :sick0019:. Struggling with going to the loo .... Green tea sux but its the only thing that helps.

We have a LONG WEEKEND here! Our schools break up today for 2.5 weeks - I'm sooooooooooo happy I dont have to get up early OR make school lunches! But I have 4 days of "weekend" and we all know how difficult weekends are for dieting! I've told my friend for Saturday that I'm dieting and I will bring my shake for lunch!!! She was understanding at least and said she wont be offended if I dont eat her cooked meal !!!!:eat:

Thanks slimgorgeousme for arranging our easter challenge!!!:D

You're welcome sweets! You do not have any excuses this time ok? You have to stick to SS 100% even during the party if possible. And if it is unavoidable, then try and eat REALLY healthy...not like me...who went off and ate the whole blimey carbs!! I really want to see huge losses from you next week!! :)

Hi girls.

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofa
cambridge beauty
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Could someone please fill in for 100% and 4 litres drink please. Had my bar and I'm just gonna make my soup mmmmm
Goof luck for Tomro everyone x

Iv been 100% today abd drank just over 2.5ltr of water..woohoo lol. And slim gorgeous me dont worry about it whats happend as happend there were times wen i gave in to a really ruch carby meal n still managed to lose on them weeks as long as it isnt a constant thing u should be fine..just get straight back on it!! Only this week i havent lost anything hopinh for a good loss on monday but im feeling im about to come on :-( so dont know wat to expect at my weigh in i still do think i couldv done better than 1stone 2pounds in 7weeks :-( i was 15.13pounds at the start now im 14.11pounds!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back