My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hi jillybeans, it was my forth wi but I was happy with that :) aim to lose 4lbs by Sunday to take me into the 11's, first time in about 10/11 years so I'm excited :)

4th WI and you lost so much! That is really really great!!!!

I've been very inactive lately - a) just feeling really tired and flat and b) I'm LAZY! I'm sure this is having a negative effect on my loss's! I am a single parent - so I dont get any "free" time to excercise - unless its at home on my floor!

Having a bit of a argument with my CDC.... she says things that ;$$ me off!! Says to me "I need to watch and cut back" this week due to my eating yesterday, but as I'm on SS 100% there is nothing to CUT BACK on?? She doesnt SAY what she MEANS!

Hi i was 100% with my water intake yesterday but again not 100% ss!! Went to my inlaws place as we had some guests over we had to sit at a table together to eat even though i tried my best to refuse n say iv already eaten i was still forced to sit down with them and eat something :( and it was rice!!! Its so hard doing this diets when theres loads of gatherings n occasions going on n its not worth tellin everyone about my diet bcoz not all wud understand n i dont want somebody to constantly keep an eye on my progress!! Bk to 100% today tho plz wud sumone be kind enough to actually keep me on 100% ss with sone motivation even though im part of a challenge i still want some more motivation i want to be on the 13stone range by mid april :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes i also got my weigh in today at 3.30 was meant to be this morning but my Consultant called up n said shes ran out of the choc mint shakes she gets the delivery at 2 n i need the chic mint shake cz thats all i have n the porridge. Will let u all know how iv done x

Hi i was 100% with my water intake yesterday but again not 100% ss!! Went to my inlaws place as we had some guests over we had to sit at a table together to eat even though i tried my best to refuse n say iv already eaten i was still forced to sit down with them and eat something :( and it was rice!!! Its so hard doing this diets when theres loads of gatherings n occasions going on n its not worth tellin everyone about my diet bcoz not all wud understand n i dont want somebody to constantly keep an eye on my progress!! Bk to 100% today tho plz wud sumone be kind enough to actually keep me on 100% ss with sone motivation even though im part of a challenge i still want some more motivation i want to be on the 13stone range by mid april :)Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok Afsana...you want some tough love?...I am going to give it to you....Firstly, look at the chart...so far you have not followed SS 100% for 4 out of 6 days in this mini challenge....is this what you want Afsana? The CB packets are really not that cheap for us to go on purchasing it forever...the earlier we reach our target weight the more money we can save...and what about your goals? Don't you want to look smoking hot by the end of 12 weeks?...or do you want to sit back on the sidelines, and see the rest of us successfully achieve our goals, while you sit back mournfully, wishing that you had followed SS 100 %?.....Do you really want to lose this race? I sure don't want you to...I want to see you win along with the rest of us...No matter who forces you to eat, it is YOUR choice what you want to put in YOUR mouth...nobody can force us to eat...believe me I have been insulted many times for not eating food and so many people have shown sympathy when I refuse to eat....funny how everybody forces you to eat when you embark on a weight loss journey...but...unless we feel the temptation to eat, NOBODY can force us to eat...that is the hard fact...if anything at all...ask them for a glass of cold water in case they are feeling bad....but DO NOT EAT! Nobody is answerable for your actions except yourself.....nobody will be more sad than yourself for not sticking to your goals...The purpose of this mini challenge is to motivate everyone and gently help them get on track...but as the saying goes...you can only wake up a sleeping person...you cannot wake up a person PRETENDING to sleep!!...Now please get off your butt, pull up your socks and get back in the game!!! ....Sorry to be so tough on you, but you need it...I want to see you win! :)

Last edited:
Hiya, No didnt go to Doc but am monitoring how I'm feeling..... woke up feeling really awful and wondered what a heart attack felt like!

I drank all my water, but I had the dredding family lunch - and I ate. Quiche and salad. (It was devine but now wish I didnt eat the pasty on the outside of the quiche!)

Back to work tomorrow, so I'll be 100% the rest of the week.

Good luck Afsana... I bet you lose!

My scale sprung to life and battery is now working.....

Jillybeans, if you still have that discomfort...I would suggest you go and see the doctor...just to make sure that everything is ok..

Hi ladies, I have finally got my bmi below 40 so my 12 weeks on SS start today!! Very excited!! Every time I feel a pang of hunger I'm having a glass of water. All good so far :) just hope I can keep it up. Any support/advice is welcome!! Also interested to know how much you've lost in your first 12 weeks?? Vicki xxx

Hi ladies, I have finally got my bmi below 40 so my 12 weeks on SS start today!! Very excited!! Every time I feel a pang of hunger I'm having a glass of water. All good so far :) just hope I can keep it up. Any support/advice is welcome!! Also interested to know how much you've lost in your first 12 weeks?? Vicki xxx

Hey vicki.Welcome back to cambridge.must be hard after having a baby so fair play to you!

Slim gorgeous me wow that really opened my eyes this morning lol yess miss il follow ur advice n stick to this 100% i hv nothing to lose if i lie cz the only person who il cheat is myself!!! Bk on it n i am going to do this no matter hw long it takes i hv to reach my 10stones target by this summer!!

well its my first time and i have just had my second weigh in this morn.lost 25lbs and 20inches in total over two wks.Hoping to get down 5 stone over my 12wks!

Did I read that correctly? 25lbs which is around 10kgs in 2 weeks??

Did I read that correctly? 25lbs which is around 10kgs in 2 weeks??

yeah jillybeans thats right!huge loss my first week of 21lbs and 15inches.just shows the crap i needed to detox!i have a lot to lose too.
typing this as i sit in work around a table full of chinese take away as a group of us volunteered to paint the school canteen so lunch on the house.also got handed a box of expensive chocolates as a thank u from the boss!aghhh.if this doesnt tempt me then nothin will!:banghead:

Had my weigh in and i knw its not so great iv only lost a pound this week :-( but guess its all due to my miss ups nd im due on this week...but atleast its something!!! Really hope i can do it for the next 10days untill my next weigh in!! Atleast 6pounds pleeeeeez lol

yeah jillybeans thats right!huge loss my first week of 21lbs and 15inches.just shows the crap i needed to detox!i have a lot to lose too.
:banghead:

Holy Crap!!!! Thats a massive amount you have lost!!!! No wonder you're chuffed!!!

Aaaahh Afsana - at least you KNOW WHY you lost "only" a pound..... If you put your mind and body to you, and give it full stick the next 10 days... You will be surprised and happy at the end of it!

I havent been that good tonight. This has been the worst week of my nearly 8 weeks on this diet so far. I have just felt like strange food... no the chocolate or chips, but weirdly, protein... pure protein. I dished up baked beans with the kids fish and chips and some baked beans found their way into my mouth!!! I hate myself for doing it. I just feel the wheels are coming off! Firstly I'm really hacked at my CDC. She is just pushing all my wrong buttons today, being critical and saying stuff and then saying I misunderstood (she sent me a email today about my eating quiche and salad saying "weigh yourself so you know where you have to CUT BACK" - I said "cut back on what if I'm only having 3 shakes"? I mean how do you cut back if you are living on shakes...??? For 7 long weeks I've eaten nothing other than the odd boiled egg and piece of chicken breast.... I know .... I know..... Just really hacked off at the world tonight!!:ignore:
:flamingmad::flamingmad::rant2::rant2::whoopass::ignore:

Holy Crap!!!! Thats a massive amount you have lost!!!! No wonder you're chuffed!!!

Aaaahh Afsana - at least you KNOW WHY you lost "only" a pound..... If you put your mind and body to you, and give it full stick the next 10 days... You will be surprised and happy at the end of it!

I havent been that good tonight. This has been the worst week of my nearly 8 weeks on this diet so far. I have just felt like strange food... no the chocolate or chips, but weirdly, protein... pure protein. I dished up baked beans with the kids fish and chips and some baked beans found their way into my mouth!!! I hate myself for doing it. I just feel the wheels are coming off! Firstly I'm really hacked at my CDC. She is just pushing all my wrong buttons today, being critical and saying stuff and then saying I misunderstood (she sent me a email today about my eating quiche and salad saying "weigh yourself so you know where you have to CUT BACK" - I said "cut back on what if I'm only having 3 shakes"? I mean how do you cut back if you are living on shakes...??? For 7 long weeks I've eaten nothing other than the odd boiled egg and piece of chicken breast.... I know .... I know..... Just really hacked off at the world tonight!!:ignore:
:flamingmad::flamingmad::rant2::rant2::whoopass::ignore:

there is nothing to cut back from so dont be worrying.they r there to motivate and some do it better than others!ur weight loss depends on how u do so the scales only has to answer to you and no one else!
get ur rant out as its what the forum is here for.you cant hurt our feelings whereas a rant at home may cause more stress,so rant away!:)

Thanks tuckinurbelly.... I know I'm only accountable to myself.... and I guess I'm just angry and the loss of willpower after doing so well all these weeks...

I dont like my consultant. But she is the only one in my area. She wants ME to be a consultant (due to the shortage!) and I keep thinking what a better job I COULD DO of being a consultant!!!! But how can I be one when my willpower wavers as its done this past week.....

I'm such a tosser.

Awwww jillybeans iv been where u are right now n i know its horrible but my consultant is brilliant shes always supporting me always encouraging me!! Its going to be 2months since iv been on this diet on april 1st really wish i had stuck to it the way i shouldv atleast i wouldv lost near enuff half of me by now but hey im sure everyone has monents where they lose motivation n just want to eat!!! But from wat iv already lost even if its not a huge amount is a big achievement for me alone because before i wasnt even able to lose a few pounds successfully let alone over a stone, yes iv messed up a few times but kept to my limits n managed to get bk on it because i know how i really want to fit into that size 10 dress hanging in my wardrobe :) :) even if its only 2/3 pounds a week a loss is a loss and every loss is getting u closer to ur target.

Thanks tuckinurbelly.... I know I'm only accountable to myself.... and I guess I'm just angry and the loss of willpower after doing so well all these weeks...

I dont like my consultant. But she is the only one in my area. She wants ME to be a consultant (due to the shortage!) and I keep thinking what a better job I COULD DO of being a consultant!!!! But how can I be one when my willpower wavers as its done this past week.....

I'm such a tosser.

listen,i guarantee no one has gone through this 12 wks 100%.if they did then they arent human!no one can do ss for 12wks and not have a fall down moment or atleast go onto step 3!u just focus on you and nothing else till u get through this.

Back