My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

You girls rock!!! :talk017::talk017:

Sunflower, I know how hard it is to see others eat!!! Thats what happened to me 2 nights ago when dishing up baked tinned beans for my kids - before I knew it I had shovveled 3 spoons into my mouth!!! Its not like we're reaching for a slab of chocolate or a glass of wine after all.... and then the dissapointment follows... "oh I shouldn't have done that!!!".... fact is - WE ARE HUMAN. Of course food smells devine when you cant have it! I remember, during my 2nd week thinking the CAT FOOD looked delish!!!!

Hi Afsana! Good to see you around!

Where's Sweetaddict???? Check in hun so we know you're ok!!!

Thanks Slimgorgeousme and Enlightenme... you and this board are my sanity!! :massmoon:

Enlightenme, from 1 May my CDC is introducing the one meal a day (and I think still 3 packs - which to me just feel so wrong!LOL).... by end April I want to have lost another 8kgs (my CDC says I can lose 10kgs but I'm not feeling so hopeful!) I know you dont want to know your weight - will you know your losses tho?? So will you know you lost xkgs by 15 May? I think thats brave of you not knowing.... I currently weigh the same as you (as per your avatar - which I'm sure is less now!)...Ideal for me would be down to 90kgs by end April - but lets see if I can be 92kgs...??

Hi girls i hv to say these posts are what has been keeping me motivated and the mini challenge is just fab its the first thing i think of while im near food lol!!! And also rite now i am 14stones 10Ib... Really want to get to 13 by atleast end of april my target is 10stones!!! I started at 15stones 13Ib makes me cringe that i let myself get that heavy :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura, when I want to cheat - I think "how will I tell all you what I've done!" LOL! So this mini challenge is really good and motivational.

Lauren? How are you doing? You are now past the hump of 2 weeks - right?

I just had a green tea to help me along :sick0019::sick0019: and have had 750ml water and vanilla shake for b'fast.

Enlightenme, from 1 May my CDC is introducing the one meal a day (and I think still 3 packs - which to me just feel so wrong!LOL).... by end April I want to have lost another 8kgs (my CDC says I can lose 10kgs but I'm not feeling so hopeful!) I know you dont want to know your weight - will you know your losses tho?? So will you know you lost xkgs by 15 May? I think thats brave of you not knowing.... I currently weigh the same as you (as per your avatar - which I'm sure is less now!)...Ideal for me would be down to 90kgs by end April - but lets see if I can be 92kgs...??

I will not know how much... My CDC is too smart for that., she knows me by now! She'll just say yes/no/sts. Because A) I can still calculate my weight loss without looking B) I have a tendency to "reward" myself if it's a good loss/ or "console" myself if it's a bad one... and C) she says she wants me to start listening and trusting my body ... But I did fix a 90kg weight by end of April... And 87 by May 15... We'll see how it goes
And I'm pretty sure I'm sts /+_ 2kg after my trip

So we are aiming in the same direction Enlightenme! Will your CDC tell you at the end of April if you've made your 90kg target - or - exceeded it?!?! I also tend to reward/console myself so I've decided now I will ONLY Weigh in on my WI day - friday!

Hy every1 iv just completed my first week of cd and was wondering if I can join ur group....and first week I lost only 4.5 pounds I'm not sure if it's cuz I cheated by havin bites or that I was on my period or that I have already lost 20 pounds b4 cumin on diet.,,hopefully u guys can help and support me on this journey

Welcome Elaha! Everyone is welcome to join! We are in the middle of a mini challenge, 13 days of being 100% good, it ends at the end of the month. The challenge is to have 2.5l water and 3 Cambridge products a day.... some are better at the challenge than others.

How did you lose your 20lbs?

Hi everyone. Just had first weigh in and ive lost 9lbs. Really pleased and surprised as im feeling quite bloated at the mo. I did get my totm this morning which was quite unexpected so I'm hoping it's that!

Hy there I lost 20 pounds by eating healthy and excercise but any suggestions on why I lost so little 1 st week

Oh dear im on my TOTM i just hope it dnt slow down my weightloss :( doing well dis week, n my periods been all over the place since starting this plan!!

Mine too, had it twice last month and have them again! craziness
I was craving all sorts of things that's how I knew they were coming - from experience on CD when I start having thoughts of cheats, of variety of snack foods and sabotage talk, i know i have totm coming! Maybe that's why you kept slipping a bit

Been 100% on all counts today but DID have to step away from the kitchen after prepping kids dinner! Temptation was great! Had 3.5l water today and spent a lot of time going to the loo....

Well done Lauren and Tuckinurbelly!!! 100% is no mean feat!

Elaha, what plan are you on - ss or ss+. Are you drinking in excess of 2.5litres of water? Where are you in your cycle? Dont get despondent and keep it up as it may catch up next weigh in and you lose a whopper!!!

I'm trying really hard to step away from the scales. I never ever ever ever weigh at the end of the day, ONLY weigh first thing in the morning, naked and after my morning wee - as if I weigh any other time of the day I could be up by as much as 2kg!

Enlightenme, last week when you were in NYC, did you eat normally - or do a mixture of shakes? I really like your CDC! She speaks sense.... because of what you said yesterday, I'm trying to have between 3.5l and 4l of water a day.... eyeballs are floating but I have to flush this system of mine!:banana dancer::banana dancer:

Been 100% on all counts today but DID have to step away from the kitchen after prepping kids dinner! Temptation was great! Had 3.5l water today and spent a lot of time going to the loo....

Elaha, what plan are you on - ss or ss+. Are you drinking in excess of 2.5litres of water? Where are you in your cycle? Dont get despondent and keep it up as it may catch up next weigh in and you lose a whopper!!!

I'm trying really hard to step away from the scales. I never ever ever ever weigh at the end of the day, ONLY weigh first thing in the morning, naked and after my morning wee - as if I weigh any other time of the day I could be up by as much as 2kg!

Enlightenme, last week when you were in NYC, did you eat normally - or do a mixture of shakes? I really like your CDC! She speaks sense.... because of what you said yesterday, I'm trying to have between 3.5l and 4l of water a day.... eyeballs are floating but I have to flush this system of mine!:banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yes, I was supposed to go for 3 days but had a prob and ended up staying 2x as much. Didn't bring enough packs, so stayed on basically pure protein (chicken mostly, ground beef once, some salad but not TOO much - no sauces ) but didn't drink enough water.
Yeah, I really love my CDC - she's helped over 3000 people...so let's say she has seen it and heard it all!

Oh dear im on my TOTM i just hope it dnt slow down my weightloss :( doing well dis week, n my periods been all over the place since starting this plan!!

yeah looks like i have one coming on.my periods have been crazy last few yrs so this is a huge part to why im losing the weight.we are ttc so thats my motivation! kinda excited to see it even though its a pain!!lol

thanks jillybean.its in no way easy as u know but to me its all or nothing as me and hubby have been ttc for few yrs and docs think weight is only problem so going for it now!

Ooooohhh tuckinurbelly!!! How exciting and at least you are ... um... working towards a real goal!!! Good luck! I know I was overweight (we both were) when ttc and it took us over a year of trying.... ! I wish you luck - extra special luck - on your weightloss journey! x

Ooooohhh tuckinurbelly!!! How exciting and at least you are ... um... working towards a real goal!!! Good luck! I know I was overweight (we both were) when ttc and it took us over a year of trying.... ! I wish you luck - extra special luck - on your weightloss journey! x

thanks a mil jillybean!everytime im struggling i picture the moment of me telling mu husband that im pregnant and its a right kick up the ass!:p

Back