My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I have to congratulate you all for doing so well on the mini challenge! Laura, Lauren, Slimgorgeous, tuckinurbelly, sunflower - you all did so well and should be proud of yourselves....!!! I'm dying to see your losses this week!!!

I'm back on plan as of today. No more cheating. I've had a week of cheats and I NEED TO GET BACK ON PLAN so no easter dinner with my family (I've told them I'm leaving BEFORE they eat today!)

Thanks slim, I was also kinda proud of myself for ONLY have ONE chocolate brownie and yes, I have kids in the house so there is always chocolates and nice food!!! Its tempting at times.... but I NEED to get back on plan to lose this 10kgs in the next challenge (I'm using my Friday WI as my starting point as I'm trying not to weigh between wi's.)

I had my 3rd shake quite late last night as I really wasnt actually hungry after the brownie - funny, after ONE brownie I feel like I'm fat and bloated and round! I mean one cant do that much damage! Like LAURA says, funny how after one slip up it can make you feel so awful (or is it the guilt?)

Today - I"M BACK ON PLAN! OMG I cant keep slipping like I have been!

On a plus, I got into a pair of jeans that have been tucked away. They belonged to a friend of mine who passed away last year and her DH gave me a load of her clothes (she had such beautiful clothes) - I'd never been able to get into the jeans, never mind do the zip and buttons up - and yesterday, I got into 2 of her jeans!!! So this means I've lost more cm's/inches than I thought I had (I hadnt lose ANY in the last 2 weeks - or so I thought?) so YAY to another 2 pairs of jeans!

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but after a horrible day at work I have caved in! I ate half a small Easter egg and boy do I feel Ill!!!! Within 30 mins I have cramps feel sick and not to mention bloated. I can honestly say as a previous chocoholic that it wasn't even tasty :(

Got my wi in the am so now dreading it! Haven't lost much this week anyway but certainly haven't now. Tomro is a fresh day and I will be 100% as I want to see the 11's sooner rather than later!

Was 100% with water tho, nit like that much use :(

Dont beat yourself up Laura (sounds rich coming from me huh?) - as you HAVE BEEN sooooooo good on the mini challenge! I really dont think your little choccie is going to affect WI today in the least!!!! Do let us know what you've lost tho as I'm pretty sure you''ll be happily surprised!!! :D

so for the first time since starting i had chocolate and popcorn in my house as i have niece and nephew over night!sooo hard but didnt cave!dont know how i didnt!couldnt do this every day so fair play jillybean only having one brownie cause u are around it so much with ur kids.i would have eaten the lot!!!:)

i have been 100% today on both counts.have spoken to cdc and have made a decision to have dinner tomorrow with family as ive already said no to two other family occasions so im treating myself with some meat and veg in my sisters house.they arent doing desert which is a big deal as my family love desert!!!so hope it will be ok.Will be back to 100% on monday without a doubt.is it weird that im kinda nervous about eating???

Enjoy the meat and veg - you have done so well on the mini challenge so you deserve it!!! I completely understand about being nervous to eat!!!!!:hug99:
:hug99:

HAPPY EASTER everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted more, yesterday was just MAD! I think I like everyone around here planned on doing housework for the holidays (First 3 day weekend of the year).. The shops were just full, lines, kids crying.. yeech! Had chicken breast for dinner, did not drink all my water; it's hard to drink when out and about... I'm not fond of public restrooms)
Today should be quieter, will drink all my water and I'll do 3 products and a grilled chicken breast.

Tomorrow is the start of the mini 10kg challenge and I'm really counting on it to keep me 100%. Jillybeans, how do you want to go about this, we start a list and report at the end of the day?
Jillybeans - By the way, congrats on the new clothes fitting. :stickdance: To me, I think it's a bigger motivator than seeing the scales move. In a way, numbers are just abstract, but there's NO denying it when you can't button up or on the contrary you can get into a smaller size

tuckinurbelly - Yes, it is the fact that you make that decision that will help in the guilt factor, enjoy your meal and know that you will be back and be 100% - having kids around and having to cook, is not the easiest way to do CD I agree. It's manageable, but when you're just at the limit, it is sooo easy to gobble the leftovers.. or have a little taste, that's where the nibbling comes in, I just hate it!

slimgorgeousme - Congrats on your weightloss, the mini challenges DO work when in the right frame of mind. Can't wait til the next one starts. Enjoy your Easter weekend off

Lauraswift - let us know ho the WI went ok?

Tomorrow is the start of the mini 10kg challenge and I'm really counting on it to keep me 100%. Jillybeans, how do you want to go about this, we start a list and report at the end of the day?
Jillybeans - By the way, congrats on the new clothes fitting. :stickdance: To me, I think it's a bigger motivator than seeing the scales move. In a way, numbers are just abstract, but there's NO denying it when you can't button up or on the contrary you can get into a smaller size

Lauraswift - let us know ho the WI went ok?

DYING to know Laura's loss for the week!!! I bet its around 1.8kgs.... (4lbs?)

Yes! I agree! Fitting into some clothes I havnt been able to is a bigger motivator than the scale!

I'm gonna - try - be - 100% - today - as I know I've slipped the past week and really need a motivator and kick up the @$$ to get going again! I started off so well on this diet... literally 3 weeks of NO FOOD WHATSOEVER and I guess I've kinda got into the swing of things now and think I can cheat... and quite obviously I cant as once I eat one thing... I just literally throw the towel in!

I hope you have a good easter everyone! Enjoy time with friends and family and if you are choosing to eat - choose wisely.

I'm waiting for my kids to get home, then a easter egg hunt in the garden and then we're going to my dad for another easter egg hunt. My stepmom was kind enough to un-invite us to lunch.....:D

Hello ladies. Sorry for the long time replying but I've been reading your comments and having a good think and I'm coming back on board 100% today. I am not a victim, I put this weight on And I'm the only one who can get it off.
I have pretty much no social life anyway cos of how I feel about my weight so this will not make much difference. I'm going to a music festival in June and every year I say I'll lose weight for it and every year I get there and think I really wish I'd lost weight! Well this year I will have!!!

Hi ladies thanks for the support.

Jillybeans not sure it will be 2lb never mind 4lb as although I was 100% cd until last night I haven't been for a run all week :( back on track today. Sounds silly but got up early to take dog a big walk before wi in 10am.

Will let you know on I get on, fingers crossed

thanks ladies!

yes laura let us know ur weigh in!!

totally understand the whole clothes thing.scales could say anything but once the clothes fit,thats what brings a smile to ur face!just gone up another belt notch so know the feeling!
So Happy Easter to all you brilliant woman and here's to a fresh start again tomorrow!

I had a 99% day yesterday, ate plain grilled chicken breast. Which is amazing considering the choices that were put in front of me!!! :-D

Feeling a lot better on the cold front! Almost gone me thinks! :-D

Happy Easter Sunday ladies! Be good if you are being good! Go all out if you are off plan, but get back on it tomorrow!

I am planning an SS+ day today taking my parents to a pub where I was able to choose an SS+ meal ;-)

Happy day!

Hi ladys happy easter to u all though i dont celebrate easter because its a sunday were all having a family gathering so today i wont be 100% ss though i aint going to go and binge either just going to have lunch. Yesterday i was 100% ss and only drank 2l of water not enough i know but thats all i managed yesterday considering i was out nd about all day. Hope u ladys have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lauuurrraaaa.... whats the loss??

Just back from my dad where the kids had scrambled egg, toast and pizza and I had water! :D

Got so many good comments at my dad from my stepmom and stepsister that I'm remotivated again and my stepmom said she "may try the diet" herself seeing how good I'm looking!!

Well I had a wee 2.5lb lose and 1 inch but I'm pleased with that. Back on plan today 100%!

Out at a fair and have my water and a bar with me so I will be 100% no if bits or maybe's!!!

Hi ladies thanks for the support.

Jillybeans not sure it will be 2lb never mind 4lb as although I was 100% cd until last night I haven't been for a run all week :( back on track today. Sounds silly but got up early to take dog a big walk before wi in 10am.

Will let you know on I get on, fingers crossed

OOOH another runner, Yes!! how do you fare with running on this diet? I always go up to 810 as I feel it improves my performance and lessens recovery time

OOOH another runner, Yes!! how do you fare with running on this diet? I always go up to 810 as I feel it improves my performance and lessens recovery time

To be honest I'm on ss and don't have a problem. Given I only run about 10k but its enough to aid my weight lose :)

Hi is there a link for the new challenge yet? I'm looking forward to it and will stick to plan! I must :)

Morning all!

No link to new challenge - can we just do it here so we dont "lose people"?

How was your easter? Who ate and what did you eat? Are we all on the wagon as of today?

There's a chilly wind blowing here - so autumn is on its way! Had a lazy morning in bed reading but I'm up and showered now and about to have my breakfast shake!

Slimgorgeousme, how was your meal yesterday?
Sunflower, all ok with you?

Right - choc, vanilla or chocmint?

Morning jillybeans :)

I was bad and had fruitella chewy sweets didn't even enjoy then have decided I don't have a sweet tooth anymore!

Back on track for the new challenge. Will there be a table to track progress or weight lose?

I'm still lazing in bed :) gonna talk the dog a long walk before house work and possibly the gym for a run!

My favorite morning shake would be choc mint :) yum

Morning! Now only one hour behind you jillybeans! Our clocks changed yesterday, so it's just gone 9am now :)

Yesterday I did SS+ with a roast chicken and a salad. Also had a small smarties Easter egg. :) today I will have one more Easter egg and be done with chocolate and Easter! Then back on the straight and narrow!

Want to get into those double figures so desperately! 99kgs here I come!

Ps I like all three flavours!

Here's to the double digits!! That is sooo something to look forward to!
Yes today is the first day of the 10kgs challenge and I'm psyched! I've had my breakfast late (yes we've changed times it's messing me up) and 2 coffees.

Back