My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hi girls sorry for not updating been realllllly busy didnt hv time to cum on n update n dont think anyone really missed me either lol nly kiddin ladies :) iv been 100% ss since yesterday but today had sum grilled chicken.. But im happy to say my hunger pangs are gone dnt feel hungry anymore or pekish :) hope all ov you are doing well xxxx

Afsana good to hear from you again! :)

Dont know how to get it into a table like was done in our last challenge? Basically a chart - you chose the day of your WI and update the chart and post on WI day? So its done weekly instead of daily?

You can use the table of our mini challenge Jillybeans. Just edit the names etc. I would love to help you make the table but it is difficult explaining it in words...

If you click the " Go advanced" at the bottom right of your new post it will take you to a bigger page and in that page you have the options to create a table with the number of columns and rows that you would like to add...

So? What was your loss slim????

I'm a bit confused? Do you we TWO challenges now? Another 14 days challenge and/or 10kg challenge??

I'm a bit confused? Do you we TWO challenges now? Another 14 days challenge and/or 10kg challenge??

Two challenges is good! The 14 day challenge will us get to our 10kg challenge as 6 weeks is a long time to look into the future! Short term keeps you more focused!

Since I did not officially begin the mini challenge yesterday, I think it is better to start today Wednesday 3rd April, 2013. All those interested in joining are welcome to hop aboard!

Please write your name below the last person who has joined.
I will start by putting my name:

SlimGorgeousMe
Sunflowerlady

(Please put your name below )

I've put my name down... Will also put my cohort's as we're in a bit of challenge here ;-)
And she'll HAVE to be 100% to get through the 6wk 10kg challenge!

SlimGorgeousMe
Sunflowerlady
Enlightenme2
Jillybeans

I've put my name down... Will also put my cohort's as we're in a bit of challenge here ;-)
And she'll HAVE to be 100% to get through the 6wk 10kg challenge!

SlimGorgeousMe
Sunflowerlady
Enlightenme2
Jillybeans

Hehe enlightenme thems fightin word they are!!!

You can use the table of our mini challenge Jillybeans. Just edit the names etc. I would love to help you make the table but it is difficult explaining it in words...

If you click the " Go advanced" at the bottom right of your new post it will take you to a bigger page and in that page you have the options to create a table with the number of columns and rows that you would like to add...

I suggest we keep it simple as we're just updating on weigh day :
person - 10kg (22lbs) to lost - x kg/lbs lost

Hehe enlightenme thems fightin word they are!!!

Yup, as they say... "Keep on til the break of dawn!! " - gonna sling these 19kg off of us we are!
Round 2 of legal mtgs today... My butts gonna get wider from all that sitting!!! Hope no lawyers/solicitors on this thread but my goodness they love to jabber!!! Water close to me though!

Jilly, I think we can work on both the challenges. Like Sunflower said, the 10kg challenge is 6 weeks while this is a short term mini challenge for 14 days. The first mini challenge was a success, and even though we all had a few setbacks, at least we made ourselves accountable for our actions. These mini challenges are all about focusing on doing SS 100% for 14 days. I personally think it is easier to focus on short term goals, which in turn add up, to give fabulous results. :)

oh, and Jillybeans, since you asked... my loss for the first 13 day mini challenge was 5.5kg (12.1lbs). :)

But, really the focus in this mini challenge isn't about the losses. I think each person has a different rate of weight loss depending on their physiology and the amount they have to lose. It is more about committing to the plan 100%. The losses will automatically follow. :)

Last edited:
Well done Slim! I remember you said you did a sneaky WI and had lost 5kgs, so after that you still lost another 500g - which is brilliant!

I'm keen (Enlightenme - you're scaring me) :worthy:for both challenges - as you said, 10kgs is longer term and the 14 day challenge will help get us all there - and we all different weights to lose, different body burn rates etc,etc,etc....

I've been 100% Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - so THREE WHOLE DAYS IN A ROW - Jeeesh, I scare myself sometimes!:bliss:

OK, so we can use Slims daily chart AND my weekly WI chart for the days you weigh in to monitor your loss's... I'm taking my Friday last WI amount and will work from there.... and FYI - I intend to whip these challenges and toss all this weight out the window.... for good. So take that!:character00115::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon:

Ahem, .... I have a farewell party that I organised on Saturday, and have decided I will make a chicken salad for myself for that day.... so already making my excuse....:eek:

Hi girls sorry for not updating been realllllly busy didnt hv time to cum on n update n dont think anyone really missed me either lol nly kiddin ladies :) iv been 100% ss since yesterday but today had sum grilled chicken.. But im happy to say my hunger pangs are gone dnt feel hungry anymore or pekish :) hope all ov you are doing well xxxx

There you are!!! Are you joining in on our mini challenges - 10kgs and 14 day challenge...?:)

I'm seeing a pattern - its around 200g a day if I'm 100% good - and water just boosts it a bit... (Lee-Anne, I did a sneaky WI today and pleased to announce I'm into the 90's.... havnt been here in about 3 years!)

What do we do about clothing. I mean, I dont want to stay in the 90's - I want to get into the 80's and posssssssibly even the 70's - but already my jeans are hanging (these are my 'back of the cubboard' jeans) and I dont want to keep buying clothes... so do we just wear hangy-clothes and use belts etc? I've now been wearing jeans to work for the past 3-4 weeks coz thats all that fits me currently!:blahblah:

hey guys
i was 100% ss and water for the last 2 days of the last mini challenge and am putting my name down for the next one :)

SlimGorgeousMe
Sunflowerlady
Enlightenme2
Jillybeans
lauren2244

i have also joined the lose 10kg challenge but my consultant is away this week so wont be getting weighed till next week, is that ok?
x x

SlimGorgeousMe
Sunflowerlady
Enlightenme2
Jillybeans
lauren2244
Lauraswift

Hi I have signed up for the 10kg challenge but would also like to be part of the 14 day 100%. I was only 100% on Sunday of the last challenge but I'm back on form and raring to go for the next while and shift those horrible winter lbs in time for summer :)

Been 100% today although could do with something to eat as its pouring with rain and cold (we're not used to the cold!)

Anyone that wants to can join the challenges! Feel free to add your name....

I'm seeing a pattern - its around 200g a day if I'm 100% good - and water just boosts it a bit... (Lee-Anne, I did a sneaky WI today and pleased to announce I'm into the 90's.... havnt been here in about 3 years!)

What do we do about clothing. I mean, I dont want to stay in the 90's - I want to get into the 80's and posssssssibly even the 70's - but already my jeans are hanging (these are my 'back of the cubboard' jeans) and I dont want to keep buying clothes... so do we just wear hangy-clothes and use belts etc? I've now been wearing jeans to work for the past 3-4 weeks coz thats all that fits me currently!:blahblah:

Yeah I lose 200g a day and then some days it jumps to 600g then goes back to 200g again. Average is 2.2kg per week. Well done on being in the 90's!!! Well proud! I'm still in the 100's, think 90's will be back end of two weeks for me!

I have clothes in my wardrobe spamming three dress sizes so I am currently a-o-k with clothes fitting me. Think that is a reason why not many see the difference yet!

Back