My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Oh I'm really struggling today! I'm pmt and wanna eat everything in sight! My stomach is going crazy! Help

I'm the same Laura! I'm hovvering around the kitchen and thats a baaaad sign!!!!:break_diet:

My other half was just eating some breaded chicken goujons and they smelt amazing! Ahhh! 77 days to go :(

78 days and 83lbs to go!!

I have a chicken breast in the fridge but I will resist! Going to the gym and a swim and when I return I'm outing my pj's on and jumping into bed so I don't eat anything!!!!!! How bad is that :(

I have a chicken breast in the fridge but I will resist! Going to the gym and a swim and when I return I'm outing my pj's on and jumping into bed so I don't eat anything!!!!!! How bad is that :(

Its not bad!you do what u have to do so if that means pjs and bed then so be it!better than giving in!:thumbup:

Hy I wanna join for tomorow challenge but I'm using my fone and don't knw where and how to put my name and use table Plz do help

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :D :) :mermaid:

DAY 1 - Friday, 05th April, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
sunflower
lady

enlighten
me2

jilly
beans

lauren
laura swift

afsana
Victoria
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

I want to join but where do I put my name

Hey girls! great to see all the 100%s. Me too 100% on both counts.

Mickster, Victoria1909, Afsana....are you guys not in the 14 day mini challenge? I recall you wanting to be in the next mini challenge? I will extend the start date of the mini challenge to tomorrow which is Friday, 05th April 2013. It would be great to see you join us! :)

To all the other girls....keep rocking! Please bear with me for extending the date...but I am doing it for the benefit of those who really wanted to join the mini challenge last time, but couldn't. Please note that once the members of the mini challenge are finalized, I will not be taking on any newcomers. To put it simply, I will not take on any newcomers after Friday, 5th April 2013. It makes things more complicated and confusing, which is why I have decided to extend the date.

Also, please join only if you are 100% dedicated to making sure you give it your best shot in the mini challenge. I request you all to be honest with your daily updates. But this time setbacks will not be taken lightly. I will be hard with you for every setback you have in this mini challenge. You can hate me for saying being hard on you, but believe me... it is for your own good. I want to see all of us succeed....We can never, ever get the best results, by falling off the wagon again and again. So let us all focus on sticking to this mini challenge 100%, ok?

To all the newcomers...The rules are very simple.

For each day you have to complete the following tasks:

1. Do SS 100% - That means consuming only the Cambridge products and NOTHING else.
2. Drink 2.5L of water

And the last task is an added bonus:

3. Walk for 30 minutes a day. While it is not compulsory, if you do manage to fit in 30 minutes of gentle walking every day, you will be taking one positive step closer to becoming fit, healthy and hot!! :mermaid:. So it's totally your call. But if you do, it will be updated in the log. :)

Hey i want to join the 14day challenge plz xx

Well I have been 100% with water and ss although I did have 2 bars but still only 3 products does that count? I have also don't the excercise bit as was at the gym and swimming :) hopefully it's been a successful day for everyone. I really need to focus and push thro this totm! I hate pmt :(

Cant wait to start the challenge from tommorow definatly 100% this time. I want to do this and im not stopping untill i hit 10stones!!! :) goodluck to all you ladies xxx

Had great day considering i was out and about all day visiting frienda etc.100% on both.saw some people i havent seen in ages so soaked up all the compliments and feel very motivated now!

Could anyone telme if i can drink any flavoured sparkling water because rite now i am craving the peach or summerfruits flavour i always had before.

Hey
I have drunk my 3ltrs of water today but have not been 100% ss as was on a planned break as I have been down to London for the day with my mum which was planned before I started Cambridge. On the plus side I have walked miles around London all day :) back to 100% tomorrow x x

Could anyone telme if i can drink any flavoured sparkling water because rite now i am craving the peach or summerfruits flavour i always had before.

My consultant says not allowed any flavoured drink accept ones you get from cambridge plus not sparkling!

This mornings WI and I lost 1.7kg (3.5lbs) - pretty happy with that.....

Back