My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I was 100% on all three accounts yesterday :)

The challenge only officially starts today though hehehe.

Well done jillybeans good work! Afsana that's a brilliant mind frame to be in! Stick to it!!

Good luck everyone for today!

I was 100% on all three accounts yesterday :)

The challenge only officially starts today though hehehe.

Well done jillybeans good work! Afsana that's a brilliant mind frame to be in! Stick to it!!

Good luck everyone for today!

Morning ladies, I thought the challenge had started lol not that I would have done anything different :)

I start nights tonight for 2. I always struggle but here's hoping I have a plan :) have a good day everyone

Morning ladies, I thought the challenge had started lol not that I would have done anything different :)

I start nights tonight for 2. I always struggle but here's hoping I have a plan :) have a good day everyone

Laura you will be fine! Make sure to take your packs with you as well as your bottle!

Slim extended the start day if the challenge to let newcomers join x :) day 1 today! (P.s. I have also been doing it as if it started Tuesday! It's good for us!)

I have started today and I'm going in for 12 weeks but at the moment just one day at a time I'm nervous as I have restarted 100 times

Hiya charley x I think maybe taking it a day and a week at a time is a good thing as for some of us thinking 12 weeks or 3 months is a bit daunting. Just think - everything you lose day by day and week by week is good for you and will help you to look and feel better!! Xxx

I think one day at a time is best way to look at it, when I think about 12 weeks it's really daunting :/. Just done my first week and lost 9lbs and 4.5inches :D. Does the mini challenge start today? x

76 days and 82lbs to go!!

Welcome newcomers!only 4 wks ago i waz where u are now and believe me i feel like it was yesterday.when u focus on the days they really fly!at the beginning you count up the weeks ahead but now im counting down and its single figures and that really makes a huge difference psychologically!

Hello newbies - yes, 3 months or 12 weeks is VERY daunting. Look at it at a DAY at a time. Just getting through each day - then weigh in at the end of the week. Then before you realise it, its another week, and another.... Come here for support, these ladies help me get through most days!

My "treat" is sparkling water. When I go out, I take a litre with me then I dont feel like I'm losing out!

Tomorrow I have a farewell and I'll be having a chicken salad and sparkling water. Whoohoo?

Ur defo allowed fizzy water ladies just plain tho not flavoured and u can add the Cambridge water flavours xx

Thanks i thought so i think its written on that booklet we get given too but i left that at my mums last time i was there so i cudnt check it.

Hello newbies - yes, 3 months or 12 weeks is VERY daunting. Look at it at a DAY at a time. Just getting through each day - then weigh in at the end of the week. Then before you realise it, its another week, and another.... Come here for support, these ladies help me get through most days!

My "treat" is sparkling water. When I go out, I take a litre with me then I dont feel like I'm losing out!

Tomorrow I have a farewell and I'll be having a chicken salad and sparkling water. Whoohoo?

I find myself on here more and more Jilly, the support is great and keeps me sane!! Chicken salad and sparkling water sounds yummy right now! I'm seeing friends tomorrow so ill probably do the same.
A treat used to be a take away and family sized chocolate! I don't know where my will power has come from but I like it!!

i think i need to join this! ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks but been terrible this week having naughty mcdonalds and things so if i set myself the 12 weeks to get to goal i can allow for little slip ups but stay mainly on the track! i want to lose around 20lbs by doing mainly SS but having the odd SS+ day here and there. my 12 week date will be w/e june 16th, just before i go to marbs so that gets me focused for holiday goal! x

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 2 - April 06th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 1 - Friday, 05th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift

Afsana
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Last edited:
Elaha and FrauFrau....Welcome aboard! :)

Mickster... I have added your name. I am so sorry I did not add you before. I only noticed it now.

With this the participants for the mini challenge 2 have been finalized. Today is the first day. Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

Also, anybody who does not update us two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!! :)

Last edited:
MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 1 - Friday, 05th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift

Afsana
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:):D

DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Day 1 done and dusted! No food and 3.5litres water.

I'm so happy to see this challenge is growing - the more the merrier!

Victoria, when I want to eat I come on here for a bit of a b&tt kicking from Slim! She carries a whip I swear she does! :p

Well done Sunflower! As I've said before, I know the excercise is boosting your losses each week! When is your official WI day?

Weekend upon us - oh how the temptation is evil. Friday night is normally take-out, and I'd eat chinese - a whole bowl to myself - now I get to have a whole shake, all to myself - how lucky am I! LOL! No seriously, weekends are HARD. I look forward to my chicken salad tomorrow - and sparkling water. Saddo.

Enlightenme, did you make it through todays legal wranglings? You've had a rough week! When is your Wi?

Right - one kid at a sleepover and PJ's been dropped off - the other is on her way home with her friend (possible sleepover there too) and I'm going for a loooooooooong bubble bath!

Day 1 April 5th - no 2 smileys for me today :( 100% for water but had a little slip up with a Cadbury cereal bar, I was out all day at mums and forgot my bar - bad bad Vicki.

I could of done with that today Jilly! I forgot my pack/bar and was hungry, I know it's no excuse though :(. Where's that whip?!! x

My cwcp is on holiday this week, so my next WI is Wednesday. Which suits me as I only lost 1.5kgs last week due to the cold! So hoping I can boost it this week with good losses :-D

Back