My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Tell me about it!! I keep thinking I could have a fourth product or a bit of chicken but I really want to stick to it from now, plus I wouldn't have enough shakes for the week! Think I might have an early night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tell me about it!! I keep thinking I could have a fourth product or a bit of chicken but I really want to stick to it from now, plus I wouldn't have enough shakes for the week! Think I might have an early night x

Victoria...in the first few days, you can have a fourth product. It really helps you stay on track and won't affect your weight loss...I know for a fact that I take 4 products when I am really hungry, but my losses are pretty good! Besides my CDC has also advised the same. So go ahead and take it, without any worries :)

So I have been 100% today on everything. In total 2 hours exercise so I'm chuffed although was a cold night to go walking.

Slim- do we have a chart/ table for the 10kg challenge ? I'm hopeless and can't see it :(

Hiya slim. Am updating early today as once I have sent off my stats to you I won't be tempted to cheat!! 100% on all three counts today! :)

So I have been 100% today on everything. In total 2 hours exercise so I'm chuffed although was a cold night to go walking.

Slim- do we have a chart/ table for the 10kg challenge ? I'm hopeless and can't see it :(

2 hours exercise??!! Wonder Woman!! :happy096: :D

By the way, Laura the 10kg challenge is being handled by Jillybeans...I do not think a chart has been put up for the 10KG challenge as yet...I think Jillybeans is in the process of creating a chart, right Jilly?

Last edited:
Hiya slim. Am updating early today as once I have sent off my stats to you I won't be tempted to cheat!! 100% on all three counts today! :)

Keep rocking!! You are doing GREAT! If you do feel like cheating, just remember that you will have to face the witchy side of me tomorrow!! :p

2 hours exercise??!! Wonder Woman!! :happy096: :D

By the way, Laura the 10kg challenge is being handled by Jillybeans...I do not think a chart has been put up for the 10KG challenge as yet...I think Jillybeans is in the process of creating a chart, right Jilly?

It was a split session between gym and walking :) looking forward to updating my chart for the 10kg challenge as I have lost 1.36kg this week and I wasn't well behaved :( hoping for more this week to stay on track for loosing the 10kg :)

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Victoria...in the first few days, you can have a fourth product. It really helps you stay on track and won't affect your weight loss...I know for a fact that I take 4 products when I am really hungry, but my losses are pretty good! Besides my CDC has also advised the same. So go ahead and take it, without any worries :)

Thanks for that slimgorgeousme :) that helps a lot! I'm about to chew my hand off... Ill go grab a shake I think x

Day 4 April 8 I was 100 ss and 100 water but no exercise and just a quick query is it ok to have ur last meal late like 9 pm and sleep 3 hours later

Enlightenme lose 10kg lost 0kg
Jillybeans lose 10kg lost 0kg
Laura swift lose 8.64kg lost 1.36kg
Sunflowerlady lose 10kg lost 0kg
Mammamia lose 10kg lost0kg

Day 4 April 8 I was 100 ss and 100 water but no exercise and just a quick query is it ok to have ur last meal late like 9 pm and sleep 3 hours later

I have only just had my last shake at 10.15pm and am going straight to bed.
Day 4 (8.4.13) 100% ss and 3ltrs of water consumed :) x

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 3 - Sunday, 07th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift

Afsana
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

100% on all accounts today!thanks for doing table!

Enlightenme lose 10kg lost wk 1-yes
Jillybeans lose 10kg lost 0kg
Laura swift lose 8.64kg lost 1.36kg
Sunflowerlady lose 10kg lost 0kg
Mammamia lose 10kg lost0kg

Good morning everyone! I get 2 smileys and a mermaid for yesterday! Thankx Slim for the chart It's really going to help me move forward in my weightloss aka stop the nibbles :)

Back