My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hey jillybeans.that was my post not slims and yeah sorry that was meant to say 4 & 1/4lbs!!

Hi tuckinurbelly...I do believe Jilly already updated your weight in the 10kg mini challenge chart, so I don't think she thought it was my post. :) You can see the chart on the previous page..

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 4 - Monday, 08th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift

Afsana
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

???

???

DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Day 4 - 08th April 2013 - 100 % on both counts, no exercise

Look at the chart girls!! Everybody has two smileys again! And the mermaids are increasing by the day! Well done girls! SUPERB PROGRESS!!! Woo! Hoo!! :D

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Total Lost
Enlightenme
loss
Jillybeans
1.7kg
Laura swift
1.36kg
Sunflowerlady
Lauren2244
Victoria1909
tuckinurbelly
1.93kg
Mammamia

10kg challenge as above... let me know if I need to update anyone?

I'm 2 smiley faces today - no mermaid.

I so want to comfort eat - child issues.

Hi tuckinurbelly...I do believe Jilly already updated your weight in the 10kg mini challenge chart, so I don't think she thought it was my post. :) You can see the chart on the previous page..

Sorry slim!!so confused with all the charts/tables!i had misprinted my weight loss which she was asking about but had ur name in the question!!!anyway as long as its sorted its all good!thanks

LOL! I saw it again and thought it must be a predictive text word.... finally got there in the end tho...

day 5 - april 09- 100% on all 3 counts and OMG so glad this day's over... Tired and misbehaved 5 year old does not make me a happy camper! So brushed teeth and in bed, coz otherwise, may revert to snacking!
lights will be going out and will read you wonderful ladies later!

Day 5 9.4.13. 100% on all three counts! Did a 1 1/2 hour yoga class and think it is just perfect for us Cambridge ladies, as if is low impact in terms of breathlessness etc but really stretches and lengthens everything. It was my first go tonight but I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to ip their activity levels x

Ok confession time I have drank 3 litres water Andrade exercised all day at work but I confess. Due to being at the safari park longer than expected then work load when I got back to work I was unable to have porridge so I ate 2 home meatballs :( I have since come home and had a shake and bar so 2 out of 3 products but still naughty. Off to bed with my tail between my legs! Here's to a good day of 100% tomro

Day 5 (9.4.13) 2 smileys and one mermaid. 2.5times round the site plus a lot of walking round a shopping centre this evening!

*newsflash* I bought a size 18 dress tonight and it looks fab on me!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D :-D

Very happy with that!!!!

Day 5 (9th April) 100% water and as for me today, can't wait for weigh in on Friday as had to miss weigh in last week due to consultant being away.
Am thinking of starting Pilates to try and tone up but do people think it will slow my weight loss down at first as am not very active at all at the moment x

Have my week 6 WI with my cwcp today. Didn't have a week 5 one as she was on holiday. Not expecting a large movement over the two weeks because the cold I had made the losses less and have gotten to a slower daily loss rate since then. We shall see. :)

Have a good day everyone! Bring home those three icons tonight!

Back