My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Well I went to bed last night with my tummy rumbling... literally it was rumbling..... My CDC says I can go to Step2, but a) I havnt shopped for it and b) I'm scared!!!

Sorry you're not in the right frame of mind Laura - hope we see you soon. x

Good on all of you for smiley's and mermaids!

I have dinner for 8 tonight - I'm doing a pasta dish and then ordering pizza for the kids. Dont think my first real sit down meal should be pizza tho!!!!

I'm a bit down in the dumps and I'm scared I'll use food to hide in.

Well done on your loss's Sunflower! So is the 1.7kg loss your personal loss for the last week? Not sure how to update the chart?

Its chilly here today.... On SlimmingWorld, there's a "free" soup which I've made before - lots of veggies.... wonder how "free" it would be if I made some and used that soup as my innitial meals for the next few days??? Anyone??

My good friends, and neighbours, have the packers coming today to pack up their house (thats whose coming over for dinner) and I'm actually quite sad! My kids are losing their friends and I'm losing friends too! Maybe thats contributing to my blue feeling?

Day 6 (10.4.13) 00% on all 3!

Jillybeans, the 1.7kg was from my daily weighing for the first week of April. The 2.6kgs was for two weeks since I last saw my cwcp, so the 1.7kg is correct for the six week challenge. :)

Good morning ladies, so I've had a fairly decent night sleep - 1 am was woken up by one of my husbands art pieces crashing to the floor - glass everywhere :eek: cannot think what happened! so there i was in my nightie vacuuming broken glass in a semi-dazed state... BUT proud of myself coz when it was done, I took myself right back upstairs instead of trolling around the kitchen! Yeay!

Right so today is a long day, I've had 2 coffees already and i'm debating on whether I should have a porridge already, decisions decision!

Well I went to bed last night with my tummy rumbling... literally it was rumbling..... My CDC says I can go to Step2, but a) I havnt shopped for it and b) I'm scared!!!

Sorry you're not in the right frame of mind Laura - hope we see you soon. x

Good on all of you for smiley's and mermaids!

I have dinner for 8 tonight - I'm doing a pasta dish and then ordering pizza for the kids. Dont think my first real sit down meal should be pizza tho!!!!

I'm a bit down in the dumps and I'm scared I'll use food to hide in.

Well done on your loss's Sunflower! So is the 1.7kg loss your personal loss for the last week? Not sure how to update the chart?

Its chilly here today.... On SlimmingWorld, there's a "free" soup which I've made before - lots of veggies.... wonder how "free" it would be if I made some and used that soup as my innitial meals for the next few days??? Anyone??

My good friends, and neighbours, have the packers coming today to pack up their house (thats whose coming over for dinner) and I'm actually quite sad! My kids are losing their friends and I'm losing friends too! Maybe thats contributing to my blue feeling?

Jillybeans, OF COURSE you're feeling blue, it's so normal! That's why I don't think you should partake in this meal coz emotions will be flowing and before you know it...:eatdrink023:I'll have to come and fish you out of the pizza after the pastafest!

Oh Jilly! I really feel for you! There was a super speed soup I used to eat on SW it was tinned carrots, tinned tomatoes, a stock cube, herbs, a pickled onion and a dash of Worcester sauce! Some even added a tin of beans! I know these are all things that we can't have on cd, but what about if you did a big salad to accompany the pizza/ pasta and maybe did yourself a grilled chicken breast or did some grilled chicken strips for the table. If you stuck to salad, chicken and just one scoop of pasta (whole meal if poss) then you could still join in but not be too bad on cd. It sounds like a really emotional time, hope you get through it xxxx

Thanks ladies for your support and encouragement. I wont be eating pizza and pasta tonight - shake for me, till I get my head right (for fear of falling totally off the wagon!\)

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 6 - Wednesday, 10th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

------

DAY 6
???

---
???
???

DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Thanks ladies for your support and encouragement. I wont be eating pizza and pasta tonight - shake for me, till I get my head right (for fear of falling totally off the wagon!\)

That's the spirit woman! You are making a very good decision.

Hope your day is going much better today...

Really sorry to let you all down but I have really struggled lately and have so much going on. Going to try step 3 for a week so will need to leave the challenges :( I will be back once my head is back in the game.

Good luck to you all x

Laura, you were doing SO well! DO you really want to throw away what you have achieved so far? Now please update me with your Day 6 and get back in the game....I will NOT let you give up. Yes, you may be facing problems...but you are making it worse by letting food control you. Now get back in the game woman, before I come after you with my big fat stick!!! :p

100% for me for day 6 - no mermaid.

Busy cooking a big pasta dish and ordered pizza's for my friends - shake for me - chocolate me thinks..... ?

Laura, you were doing SO well! DO you really want to throw away what you have achieved so far? Now please update me with your Day 6 and get back in the game....I will NOT let you give up. Yes, you may be facing problems...but you are making it worse by letting food control you. Now get back in the game woman, before I come after you with my big fat stick!!! :p

Hey slim, thanks for the words of encouragement/ tough love! I have been better today but not 100% ss. Work is really crazy at the moment and I'm lucky if I have time for a drink never mind anything else :( I'm off now until Monday so my aim is for 1 day at a time ss. Fingers ceossed

Hey slim, thanks for the words of encouragement/ tough love! I have been better today but not 100% ss. Work is really crazy at the moment and I'm lucky if I have time for a drink never mind anything else :( I'm off now until Monday so my aim is for 1 day at a time ss. Fingers ceossed

Good luck Laura! I always take it one day at a time too. You can stick to it! Try carrying a bottle around with you all the time. I do it and no one at work comments on it. :)

Day 7? 11.04.13 (Thursday) losing track of the days?!?! All three icons today for me.

We did three times round the site today and I worked really hard. So hope it helps!

That is the best way to go about it sweetie. Don't look at the big picture right now. Just focus on being SS 100 % tomorrow. Do you have water flavourings with you? It really helps to fill you up when added to sparkling water. So here's to 100% SS tomorrow..You can do it!!! :D

Back