My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Tuckinurbelly that's a fab loss!!! Well done!

Enlightenme, even if we don't make 10kgs, we will get close to it, and that's a whole lots closer than we would have been 6 weeks prior! So we will all be winners!!! :)

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelosslossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg 4.3kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg 2.25kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg2.15kg 5.18kg

Thats BRILLIANT tuckinurbelly!!!! You are officially our leader! (coz we dont know what Enlightenme has lost yet)

Lauren, when is WI for you? Friday only? Dont know why you seem to be one week out?

Of COURSE you'll make the 10kg challenge! 10kgs in 6 weeks is do-able and you have been so good! Pity you cant mind read eh?! LOL! What does step 3 entail - just bigger portions of protein and veg? I think I'm going to be on Step 2 for the foreseeable future.... You have your 3rd shake WITH your meal? I have been having mine about 1 to 2 hours after as thats when I start nosing around the kitchen again. We eat dinner around 6.30pm so the kids dont go to bed on a full stomach.

I'm going out on Friday night - first time in a LOOOONG time and I will be eating, and possibly drinking too!

Updated the chart with your "loss" btw... LOL.... geez I'm dying to know your losses!!

Dying to know too, and i dont mindread, BUT i heard her asst in the back when she was getting my products that i looked like i had lost loads (cant help but be offended - weird right?? like damn i must have looked like i really needed to lose loads)
be csareful about the night out!! it can lead to real craziness sometjimes

Thanks ladies.wasnt expecting much as i had a long time planned meal out as end of season celebration with my basketball team!but just over the 3 stone mark and just over half way there!!

Dying to know too, and i dont mindread, BUT i heard her asst in the back when she was getting my products that i looked like i had lost loads (cant help but be offended - weird right?? like damn i must have looked like i really needed to lose loads)
be csareful about the night out!! it can lead to real craziness sometjimes

Oh LOL! I HOPE IT LEADS TO CRAZINESS! I need a night out BEEEEG time!

oh hahahahahahalalaolaoalaola - I'm sure you HAVE lost loads! Dont be offended... maybe they were having you on??:D

Thats BRILLIANT tuckinurbelly!!!! You are officially our leader! (coz we dont know what Enlightenme has lost yet)

Lauren, when is WI for you? Friday only? Dont know why you seem to be one week out?

I think it's because when everyone had their first weigh in that week I didn't as consultant was on holiday so it's put me a week behind x

Day 5 (23tf April) 100% ss+ an 3ltrs of water for me today :)
I was just wondering how people drink their water, I have a 1ltr bottle that I fill up three times a day and tend to drink one on the way to work, one on my lunch break (as well as my shake) and then one either on the way home from work or just after I get in, is this ok or do I need to drink more slowly and spread it out? I just find it a lot easier to drink it a litre at a time
X

Day 5 (23/04) two smileys, no mermaid.

I drink my water in 500ml bottle. I carry it everywhere and make sure I drink 5 bottles a day. I try drink two bottles by 12pm and three or four by 5pm. The final amounts are drunk after work and at night.

23.4.13 two smilies and half a mermaid for me today! I only did 20 mins of exercise but did avoid the temptation of going to a beer garden in the lovely weather!! Lauren- I am a guzzler much the same as you are. I find it takes me forever to drink if I sip sip sip! Only problem is I am running to the loo all day ........

I fill 750ml bottles throughout the day and count them... try have my first 750ml in the morning and on way to work as I find I drink more water in the morning and in the afternoon I tend to slow down.,.. I read somewhere that its meant to be a gradual consumption and not to have bursts of water consumption ???

Shame my friend who I'm doing this diet with only lost 200g this week (she also went onto Step 2) and is sooooo frustrated that she's going back to just 3 shakes.... I am concerned for myself at this stage as we cannot live on shakes and cannot run back to shakes when the scales dont move enough...

Tonight I will be making a mushroom omelette for dinner with my 2 egg, milk and veggie allowance. So looking forward to it!!

Well done ladies on the excercise too....!

Page 20 of the book in fact!

Attachments

• image-3973247093.jpg
    image-3973247093.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 35
Thanks Sunflower - I thought I'd read that somewhere....

Its now 9.30am and I've had 1litre..... I normally visit the loo about 5/6 times a day here at work... and then again2/3 times at home in the evening.... and a MASSIVE wee first thing in the morning! :D

I have found I visit the toilets less now than I did at the beginning of the diet. Think I am used to drinking so much!!! Eeekkk!!!

Is anyone willing to share "before" and "after" photo's yet by any chance???:wavey::wavey:

Hi there! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Things got a little busy! :)

Day 3&4 - 21st and 22nd April, 2013 - 100% for me on all three counts! I am so glad to be back on track!...Yesterday we had a friends/family get together, It was a whole day filled with delectable temptations of sorts.....at one point I almost gave in...but then I remembered how hard I worked to come this far...I didn't want to screw it up for just one moment on the lips! ...it was really tough! Thankfully I made it through and I even managed to get me mermaids! At the risk of sounding like me blowing my trumpet, but had to share with you that....I feel so proud of me!!!....:D

Kinjeet and Sunflower...please do let me know how your Day 4 (22nd April, 2013) went?

Hey slim......Day 4 back to ss+ all 3 smiles for me

Back