My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Day 11 (April 29th, 2013) - 100 % on all three counts...

And drum roll.....I had a sneak peak on the scales...(couldn't help myself).....I am down by another 3 kg!!! Wooo! Hoooo! I am literally dancing around in my underwear!!! :D

The Cambridge diet rocks! Thank you to the person who created it!!! :wee:

WELL DONE SLIM! That is BRILLAINT! Sooooooo verrrrrryyy close now....

Day 12 (30/04/13) water nd mermaid for me plz......

hey ladies
day 12 (30th april) i am not even going to try and begin to explain what happend but all i can say is that it involved a lot of food and no smileys :( drawn a line under it though and am bk 100% today :)
i also have a date on saturday so i will be treating myself to a meal so the guy doesn't think i am a complete weirdo when i turn up to the restaurant with my shake :/ lol i will then be bk 100% on sunday for the whole 13 weeks before i go on holiday :) x

hey ladies
day 12 (30th april) i am not even going to try and begin to explain what happend but all i can say is that it involved a lot of food and no smileys :( drawn a line under it though and am bk 100% today :)
i also have a date on saturday so i will be treating myself to a meal so the guy doesn't think i am a complete weirdo when i turn up to the restaurant with my shake :/ lol i will then be bk 100% on sunday for the whole 13 weeks before i go on holiday :) x

Lovely lauren.enjoy your date!

Hello ladies, hope everyone had a nice May 1st.

I have my first 10k run Saturday, been on step 2 but have been feeling tired ( more than usual). Had a talk with CDC - she wants me to move to step 3 now... It's only 150 cals difference I think, but I'm not sure I feel secure about the idea. :eek:

Hello ladies, hope everyone had a nice May 1st.

I have my first 10k run Saturday, been on step 2 but have been feeling tired ( more than usual). Had a talk with CDC - she wants me to move to step 3 now... It's only 150 cals difference I think, but I'm not sure I feel secure about the idea. :eek:

I fully understand your worries! I've been on Step 2 for going on 3 weeks and I'm still not secure about it and this week I STS! But if you're excercising, you NEED the extra calories and food - I've also been extremely tired lately, and down - hence eating more than I should!

I've hit a brick wall!

I fully understand your worries! I've been on Step 2 for going on 3 weeks and I'm still not secure about it and this week I STS! But if you're excercising, you NEED the extra calories and food - I've also been extremely tired lately, and down - hence eating more than I should!

I've hit a brick wall!

Jilly my loss is 2.72kg from tues!

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelosslossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg1.2kg 5.5kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg.9kg 3.15kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg2.15kg2.72kg 7.9kg

Day 14 (2nd may) 100% ss and three litres of water for me today :)
Is this the last day of the challenge today? X

day 13 and day 14 (1st and 2nd May) all three smilies for me please :)

Back