My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Thanks a mil im so delighted to hear that support!!!i am in my 9th week and i have lost 3stone and 12 1/2 lbs!!And 38inches.ill try sort out a photo later.the ones im purposely taking dont seem to show so im gonna root an old one and latest one!:)

Tuckinurbelly!!! Lets have a look at YOU! Well DONE on the 10kg challenge! You have aced it! 5 weeks it took you - blimmin' brilliant. Inspiration... now can you move in with me and keep me on the straight and narrow?!?!

Chuffed for you! x

Have uploaded pics.never been on forum on laptop before so not sure if it has worked!lol. let me know?

Pssssssstttt....................is anyone here?:rolleyes:

Enlightenme? Hows it going? What stage are you on now and hows the excercise going?
Tuckinurbelly? Where are you and I cant see your pics?
sunflower?
Laura?
Fraufrau?

Well I'll talk to myself then! I've been a bit bad lately - and have picked up weight the last 2 weeks - not much (600g) but its not on - so I'm trying to refocus (easier said than done) and I've moved my goal weight to 85kgs for now - my friends say I must'nt lose "too much" weight - I'm tall so I can get away with carrying a few extra kg's.

Yesterday I was ss+ 100% and today I'm going to attempt the same as I'd like to shift a good couple kg's and get into the 80's!

Come on out of hiding... whats happening with you all?

Good luck!

Thanks Marikak! I see you are now at the starting weight I was when I began... and your goal weight is what my consultant wanted me at!

I'm here! I have also been bad and picked up weight!

We need slimgorgeousme back to get her whip out and beat us!!!

Slim! Where are you? We are lining up for you...:argh::argh::thinking2::help2::help2::massmoon::massmoon::help2::help2:

Ahem... I'm removing my ar$e from the whipping line from Slim - ..... I lost 3.2kgs this week and I have no idea how it happened!

Co'omon ladies.... please peek in and say HI at least.... :p

Hey guys I am back :)

I have had to take some time off plan due to medial reasons but am now up and ready to go again :) only thing is due to medical reason I have to do step two so was just wondering if anyone had any experience of what sort of weight losses I can expect? Also does anyone know of a good fibre supplement that I can take?
Can't wait to get started tomorrow :)
X

I'm sorta kinda of step 2 and a bit of step 4 - as I'm moving off the shakes - one problem I've had on this diet is lack of going to the loo and havnt found anything that really works for me yet - so good luck on that!

Good to see you back tho Lauren!

Hey Lauren I use the Cambridge fibre. I put a teaspoon into my morning shake.

I also take one dulcoease stool softener everyday at bedtime too. They seem to help.

And when I really need some help I pop a movicol to assist with movement...

The say cwp does give lots of people constipation, so you are not alone with it :) Hope that helps!

The doctor has given me movicol which I am currently taking twice a day and have been out and bought some benefibre today which I am going to start tomorrow, hope I am alright taking them both together lol x

The doctor has given me movicol which I am currently taking twice a day and have been out and bought some benefibre today which I am going to start tomorrow, hope I am alright taking them both together lol x

Hi Lauren you should be fine taking both as they work differently! On e you have a good rhythm I would cut back to 1 movicol daily and take it from there

Back