My 18th week WI and my week away....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello everyone,

It's so good to be back on Minimins again, I have missed this forum and you lovely people so much......

I was a bit naughty but I have managed to STS this week so I am so relieved about that, so I am back on plan with a vengence from today so that I can begin losing again next week.

I had a few red wines and G & T's and I also had chippie fish & chips one day, I only ate half the chips but the fish was gorgeous so I ate it all plus the batter (naughty) oh!! and I had a couple of Mr Whippy ice creams - so thank goodness I have STS today......

We had a lovely week, (we went to Bexhill-On-Sea) we were on a brilliant site (we have a campervan) the pitch was great and there were no other caravans etc around us, so we were nice and private, but we did have badgers and foxes roaming about near us at night nosing for food in the bins etc, so that was wonderful to see.

And my Halogen oven was ace!!!!! I would recommend one to everyone who has a caraven or campervan (as long as you have an electrical hook up site) I cooked SW chips, roasties, baked potatoes and all sorts in it and it cooked everything to absolute perfection, I am so pleased with it, it is now sitting on the counter next my oven and hob in the kitchen - and I shall be using it every day, brilliant buy....thank you to everyone who gave me advice when I was buying it.

Good luck to everyone with their WI's this week, and I hope you all had a good loss, I am going to try and catch up with all the news now - because you all know what a chatterbox I am, LOL......

We have been out all day I had an MRI scan at Norwich hospital this morning and then we went into Great Yarmouth to get some shopping done, so I am 'pooped' and ready to sit and relax and catch up now.

Love to you all, X

Last edited:
Lol...well done on not gaining this week Hun!!!

Sounds as if you had a fantastic time away!
xx

Well done on STS. Glad you had a lovely time xx

well done on the weigh in result, glad you found the halogen oven good i think mine is fab and use it all the time

Oh yes lovely roastie's, and SW chips too, they turn out perfectly and you know they are going to be cooked right through....

Hey hunni

Sooo glad your back with us :hug99:

Also congrats on sts well done wooop wooop

Lastly so glad you had a wicked time relaxing and enjoying yourself :bliss:

Thank you Jacquie, I did have a lovely relaxed week away, it's good to back though, good to see you, love to you. X

Good girl for STS! Shows we might stand a chance of maintaining when we get to target. Now you've got me wanting a halogen cooker, and I REALLY haven't room for it! Of course I could buy a campervan to put it in :eek:

LOL.....good idea, if a bit OTT Judi - but if you could find room for an halogen oven you certainly won't regret it, I think they are a huge advantage to the SW diet. X

Back