My 1st day!

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Well my 1st day on CD is nearly over!

I'm feeling ok so far but I know the headaches, smelly breath ect will all come soon enough!!

But one thing, strawberry tetras are VILE :mad:

xx

Well done on making through your first day. I agree Strawberry tetras are vile but I'm in love with Choc Tetras (they are all I have). Hope you have a great day 2 xx

Well done, it's my second day today and i feel awful :(

I had a strawberry tetra this morning it was quite nice :D

Congrats to you both for beginning :D

Thank you :D
Yep I love the choc tetras! The strawberry one just has a vile aftertaste! x

Well done on your first day! I start on Monday I cant wait. Eugh Im not even going to try the strawberry one, I hate strawberry milkshakes haha :)

Well done for getting through your first day. You will be in your stride in no time. I actually really like the strawberry shake, it's yummy. :D

Well done for getting through the first day.

I can't drink a strawberry tetra "straight", but if I whizz it up with plenty of ice I find it quite nice as it waters down the strong taste

But one thing, strawberry tetras are VILE

agreed! I hate all the "fruit" flavoured ones - shakes and tetras - all taste of cheap perfume.

Well done on getting through day 1

I've just got the water flavouring for the first time and must admit after 4 weeks of water, water and more water I'm finding it quite artificial tasting :(

Isn't it strange how we all like diff things?
Think I might try mixing the strawberry tetra with some ice and water, maybe make it taste nicer? x

The choc shakes with ice (10 cubes or so) and water (250mls) are lovely! The tetra choc didn't mix as good for me with the ice as the shake for some reason. I also make up the vanilla in the same way but with coffee (dissolved in small bit of hot water) as I can't stand the plain vanilla. I make up the vanilla and choc up with hot water and coffee up to nearly 600mls ... it's a great way to get some extra water into you.

Back