My 1st of 3 pics

Grizzly_man

Silver Member
Been dying for the day when I could post in this section, it's one of the first things I looked through when I started and it gave me so much inspiration, this maybe a bit premature but what the hell :D

The pic on the left was six months ago today, been at SW now for 4 1/2 months and I'm about 1/3 of the way to my target, no amazing loses after the 1st week, 1 or 2 lbs a week but it DOES add up! I've been exercising a fair bit which may not have showed on the scales but I can really feel in myself.

Next picture will be at 4st lost.

1/2 a pound off my 2st and club 10, bring it on!

4.5 MONTHS IN.jpg

WOW! what a difference, well done!

You can really see the difference! You look great. congratulations on the loss so far and good luck for the future

Omg, looking seriously hot!
Exercise is defo working even if its not showing on the scales. Looks like you've lost way more!
Well done
Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well done Grizzly, looking good! That 1/2lb will be yours next week :)

I'm the same with low regular losses and lots of exercise, I feel fantastic for it though. You've inspired me to see if I can dig out any of my inspirational photos, will have a look later :)

Can really see the difference. i am the same, slow loses but the inches are going.

Congrats hon u look fab. Lots of hard work paying off. You must be very proud of what you've done so far. Thanks for being an inspiration. ;-)

Kirstles

Good luck, keep it up!
Pete

I think you look bloody fantastic!!!!!

Been dying for the day when I could post in this section, it's one of the first things I looked through when I started and it gave me so much inspiration, this maybe a bit premature but what the hell :D

The pic on the left was six months ago today, been at SW now for 4 1/2 months and I'm about 1/3 of the way to my target, no amazing loses after the 1st week, 1 or 2 lbs a week but it DOES add up! I've been exercising a fair bit which may not have showed on the scales but I can really feel in myself.

Next picture will be at 4st lost.

1/2 a pound off my 2st and club 10, bring it on!

View attachment 44891

WOW WEll done - I have just plucked up the courage too. Pats on the back for us both lol x

The exercise must be doing some serious good because it looks like you've lost way more than 2st - well done! Definitely looking good! :)

Back