My 2009 Diary

tess21x

Hello Everyone,
I am attempting to lose my remaining weight this year after losing 3stone last year through odd diets and the Cambridge!!!
I must admit i thought It could not be possible to stick to food replacement diets until I tried. It is difficult I wont lie but when you have the determination and will power they can work really well, thats why I am starting a fresh today.

I have tried restarting in the past but found it difficult so im hopin this site will help me conquer the first few days and truck on till the end.

I weigh 14st currently and want to be around 11st7lb-12st as I am 5ft 11ins

I would appriciate support and hope to support others through the munchies and times of doubt!!!

Thanks Tess xxxx

hiya and welcome, I started last week and am finding it great! nice not to think about what to eat TBH!!

there is lots of people starting today so good luck to you and them xx

Tess
You'll be fine - you know what you want and you know how to get it!
You know yourself, get the first few days out of the way, then it almost becomes natural.
I'm only on day 5, so I'm no expert, but this seems to be all about willpower and seeing that "final you" at your goal. Thats all I keep picturing in my mind.
You'll be fine, you have already taken the hardest step, the first one!
Good luck Tess

Thank you all for your responses, Im sure this is the year!!! I will be thin!!! lol
I wish you all the best and good luck!!!! I will keep posted on my quest.

Tess xx

Well done Dean for taking action. how are you finding the diet so far??
Tess 21

Tess
Yeah, Im doing fine, no headaches, no cravings.
Ive been big for a while, and have just had enough of it.
It's hard but come June, I know it'll all have been worth it!
Hate the soups, so just on porridge/shakes and tetras, that said, have got into a routine and at the mo, am happy!

Yea I dispise the soups yuk, I used to like the tomatoe ones but I have completely gone off them. All I have is chocolate shakes or tetrabriks and a sneaky bar if i feel the need to chomp.
Im glad your in a routine and doing well!!! I attempted a muffin today!! haha what a disaster more like a warm chocolate pudding (tasted nice though) have you tried any recipes yet?

i'm on day 4 thank god im in ketosis, it feels so much better to not want to eat all the time.
Tess x

WI tommorrow!!!! hoping to be back to pre-christmas weight, but thats optamistic lol.
Think yesterday and today will be my hardest days this week. One evil day done, One left to go hehe!!!
Tessx

Back