My 2011 EE Food Diary - Mission Birthday Weight Loss!!

Hi,
Just reading through your diary after seeing your STS post.
You did say you had a weekend of eating bad food, that could easily cause you to STS. You don't have much to lose so you really will need to stick to it as best as you can.

The food looks okay, try to have more superfree foods with them though if you can and vary as much as you can.
Bananas are fine, I often have 2 a day but some people don't.

I think you are doing okay but it will be your weekend off plan which caused you to stay this same this week.

Just to add that you seem to eat a lot of the same type of foods. why not try and mix it up a bit as there are loads of free foods out there. I try not to have the same free food twice in a day - so if I have pasta for lunch I wouldn't have it again for dinner.

You seem to rely on pasta/rice/potato but there are all the grains (cous cous/ bulghar wheat/quinoa), pulses and lentils, noodles, risotto or wild rice - which would give you more variety in what you are eating.

Thans everyone. I am wiping the slate clean and writing my food plan for the week as I type! I am a little unadventurous so haven't every tried risotto etc, but if i can find a recipe i think i stand a chance of liking I'll try it :)

Thanks again xxx

Back