My 3 stone gone photos

Wow, wow, wow.......very well done, you look fab, your gorgeous..how long did it take and do you exercise?x

I started cd on 30th dec, have had 2/3 wobbley weeks lol! And yes I do excerise lol. I run 3 times a week on the treadmill (for about 30-40 mins) and walk the dog around the huge field, it's about 2 mile walk each day lol!! still got a long way to go though!

You can tell you exercise though as nicely toned, keep up the good work hun.x

argh i must be having an obtuse day, where do i go to see them?

I don't think you can see pics until you have over 50 posts hun. When you do you click on Profile Albums.

Emma - you look great!! x

Hey Emma, looking fab!!! you are doing sooo brilliantly hun!

keep up the fab work!

xx

lookin fab!! well done :)

you look fabulous!!! and how do you manage the exercise I would feel far too dizzy doing ss and exercising!!!! A big big big Well done to you x

Thanks for all your lovely comments

:thankyou:
you look fabulous!!! and how do you manage the exercise I would feel far too dizzy doing ss and exercising!!!! A big big big Well done to you x

I have always done it, so didn't feel odd, although I did have to slow down in the beginning, as I did feel dizzy, but on ss+ with meal now so find it fine

You look fantastic! Well done! xx

Berry, you are looking amazing! Wow!!! Well done... 3 stone makes such a difference, well done honey.

xxx

Back