MY 3rd day after weekend epic fail ....where are you ketosis ?

Hi guys as much as i am ashamed of saying i blew it this weekend after 40 days of going strong ....will it take longer to get into ketosis this time round ??:cry:

It'll certainly take at least 7 days I would think - How long did it take when you started? That's how long it will probably take this time!

(hugs) xxx

thanks bessie very much needed at a time like this :(

It'll certainly take at least 7 days I would think - How long did it take when you started? That's how long it will probably take this time!

thanks for info bigjeeze but 7 days ??? why so long last time it took me 3 days :(??

was def not worth it at all ...especially now that i think my goal of being 150-140 lbs for end of may is practically impossible :cry:

It wont necessarily take you any longer, in fact Ive found when Ive had a day off Ive got into ketosis quicker.

Me too. I found I was back into ketosis two days after blip and had noheadaches to get through. Good luck getting back into it

Hun, I`ve lost count of the times I`ve had "Blips" and I`ve always gone back into ketosis very quickly... so please don`t think its gonna take 7 days!!! :eek: it doesn`t take it that long initially!!! You`ll be fine hunny, just draw a line don`t worry over it and move on... draw a line under the blip and move on.... onwards and inwards chick :D L xxxx

No it shouldnt take longer, just get back to it, I did atkins for a while (I havent been doing LT for long) and when I had a blip I quite often didnt always come completely out of ketosis (depending on what I had). Have you got some Ketostix and tested for it. I would check in a ay or 2. Forget the blip and get back to it hun xxx (big hugs)

huys fellow trimmers first of all need to thank u for your support sorry about late reply for some reason I am not receiving email notifications on my phone :/

i am still not in ketosis but its really weird goes to show how weird this diet is i was weighed in on wed and of course as expected results were not good I had put on 2 kg and today had to go to pharmacy with friend but she goes on sundays and decided to weigh myself again i had lost 5kg in 5 days ...i was as shocked as my pharmacist...and eventhough i am happy i am really really confused ...

hopefully im looking forward to being in ketosis eventhough i must say as much as i thought it was going to be like hell the first few day as it was when i first started i have not felt hungry at all ....i know very weird

Back