My Baby came into the world on Friday night!

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that, I gave birth to another gorgeous girl on Friday night at 10.44pm.

So that's 3 beautiful girls we have and I couldn't be happier.

We have called her Grace and given her my nana's name of Christina as a middle name, she weighed 7lb 3.5oz and is just perfect.

I'm a bit sore but had a really quick labour, went to hospital at 8.30pm and she was born just over 2hrs later.

Will post some pics when I get them uploaded to the pc.

Congratulations Lisa :) lovely news. I have a cousin called Grace, it's a beautiful name.

Congratulations and welcome Grace to the beautiful world we live in.
Mia x

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that, I gave birth to another gorgeous girl on Friday night at 10.44pm.

So that's 3 beautiful girls we have and I couldn't be happier.

We have called her Grace and given her my nana's name of Christina as a middle name, she weighed 7lb 3.5oz and is just perfect.

I'm a bit sore but had a really quick labour, went to hospital at 8.30pm and she was born just over 2hrs later.

Will post some pics when I get them uploaded to the pc.

Ohh, congratulations to you and all the family! Welcome to the world Grace Christina :D:D:D

:553::553::553:
Huge congratulations on the birth of Grace!
So glad both of you are doing well - WOW at the 2 hour birth (hope to follow you). lol

How amazing to think you are sat holding your baby girl! ((Hugs)) you'll have me in tears again soon!
Look forward to pics and full birth story soon. x

Oh lisa!! Congratualtions hunni!! thats such fab news, and Grace is a beautiful name, my god daughter is called Freya grace, and she is just the most perfect little angel, just like yours!

xxxxx

Wow, congratulations Lisa, so glad to hear you had an uncomplicated birth (more of those please for all the girls here!)

Sending beaming smiles to you and Grace and all that love you =)

Back