Step 1 Sole Source My Baby Journey

leinadeoz

So I am starting a 12 week ss stint tomorrow an thought I would do a diary to keep me going. I have been trying and failing to loose weight on every other diet for the past 2 years so this is my last hope and am determined to do it. My main issue with other diets is that I have 2 jobs and am out at work from 8am until 10pm so fitting in whichever food am supposed to do on any said diet is quite difficult and hard work. I know that by taking choices away from myslef, I will have a much higher chance of success.

My main reason for wanting to loose weight, other than to get a nice wardrobe, is to have a baby. I have PCOS and we have been trying for a baby for over 5 years. We are now under a fertility clinic but they won't do anything until my bmi is under 30 - so this is my first aim. I have my next appointment on 4th June and would love to be 14 stone something by then, even if its 14st 13lb!! I also have 2 weddings in June, something which worried me slightly as I currently think I would have to not go as I dread going dress shopping at a size 20.

So anyways, thats me - hopeing to get to know a few people to keep me going over the next 12 weeks

xx

Hi leina, good luck, it's tough but if you stick to it the weight comes off. Look forward to hearing about your weight loss journey :)

Back