ProPoints My battle, as i love food... Maybe this will help!

Hope u enjoy it :) We've just eaten ours, waiting for Treat O'Clock later ;-) x

It was lovely thanks :) ooh what treat have you got - kitkat peanut butter? :p no treat for me! as I actually had another cream egg so 10pp gone. Need to think carefully about treats and chocolate; they're my downfall lol.

It was lovely thanks :) ooh what treat have you got - kitkat peanut butter? :p no treat for me! as I actually had another cream egg so 10pp gone. Need to think carefully about treats and chocolate; they're my downfall lol.

I love my Treats ;-) Ive got 9pp Left so KKC PB, Options Mint and 14g Coco Pops to use up last 1pp! X

Ahh lovely :) I've used all my dailies, but if I fancy it I can possibly spare 2 points for a couple of rich tea biscuits with a cuppa later lol :p

Mmmmm I love Rich Teas. Such good value for 1pp each.x

Update on food today:
Breakfast:
Weetabix -3pp
Sugar - 1pp
Semi skimmed milk for cereal -1pp

Lunch:
Brown seeded roll: 4pp
Egg mayonnaise: 3pp
Mini sausage roll: 1pp
A few crisps - not even a handful 1pp

Dinner:
Sesame oil-1pp
Teriyaki sauce-0pp
Stir fry veg -0pp
Pork loin, lean steak -5pp
Bachelors Golden savoury rice 1/3 of the packet -4pp

Treats:
2 Cadbury scream (cream) eggs -10pp. Feeling like a bit of a waste now - they're not my faves.
1 WW dessert recipe yoghurt -1pp

35/35 dailies used. Weeklies I'm not sure?! Had some Gaymers cider, jelly shots and nibbles at the party on Saturday night and some triangles of normal size Toblerone! :-O

Personally I don't think that would of wiped out your Weeklies, what does everyone else think?!? X

Anyone else? Lol
Don't think it wiped out all my weeklies either Serena...

Still, today I've had my Weetabix and banana. Gonna have something scrummy for lunch - possibly a ham and cheese toastie! Then I shall be getting ready and seeing Jessie J!!!! Ahhh so excited :D

Just trust Aunty Serena then ;-) I expect pics from Jessie J! X

I'm back! Recovering after a mental two days, best nights of my life... I'll share a couple of pics with you all :)
It was amazing!!
Points wise - didn't really track, tried as much as I could but to keep me going yesterday I did have a quarter pounder meal from McDonald's :p
Today I've kept within them and got about 5 daily points remaining, so might have a hazelnut or caramel options hot choc, with a WW caramel wafer :)

Attachments

• image-205645771.jpg
    image-205645771.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3816426455.jpg
    image-3816426455.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 43
I'm back! Recovering after a mental two days, best nights of my life... I'll share a couple of pics with you all :)
It was amazing!!
Points wise - didn't really track, tried as much as I could but to keep me going yesterday I did have a quarter pounder meal from McDonald's :p
Today I've kept within them and got about 5 daily points remaining, so might have a hazelnut or caramel options hot choc, with a WW caramel wafer :)

Welcome Back Kelsey! Glad u had an amazing time, how skinny does Jessie J look in those pics! OMG! I'm sure you did fine Food Wise, doesn't exactly sound like you went overboard! Hope u enjoy your Treats tonight :) x

Welcome Back Kelsey! Glad u had an amazing time, how skinny does Jessie J look in those pics! OMG! I'm sure you did fine Food Wise, doesn't exactly sound like you went overboard! Hope u enjoy your Treats tonight :) x

Thank you. I know she is so skinny but looks well on it, she's gorgeous :)
Yeah I know, I just worry... I've tried my hardest so far, just using all my dailies and I'm back to work now and weigh in is on Wednesday, so fingers crossed lol. I've caught up on your diary Serena and keep meaning to reply. Well done on maintaining :) xx

Thank you. I know she is so skinny but looks well on it, she's gorgeous :)
Yeah I know, I just worry... I've tried my hardest so far, just using all my dailies and I'm back to work now and weigh in is on Wednesday, so fingers crossed lol. I've caught up on your diary Serena and keep meaning to reply. Well done on maintaining :) xx

Thanks Sweetie! I need to update re Today! I think you're gonna do ok on Wednesday and even if its not how you hoped, you had a damn good time ;-) x

Very true Serena!
I'm gonna update this diary more, in the hope of more readers :p
Ttfn xx

Put an 'advert' on my Thread, get some of my subscribers over!!! X

Put an 'advert' on my Thread, get some of my subscribers over!!! X

A-ha never thought of that! :p

Well, I'm here to update quickly before work anyway...
Monday and Tuesday was fine! eating my daily pp -with 1 or 2 points left over for leniency incase I mis-calculated lol. But Tuesday night, I headed to Nando's and the cinema with my friends...
I had a single medium chicken wrap with cheese, no chilli jam and some chips. Then in the cinema, full sugar coke and a standard size galaxy bar :/
Yesterday was my weigh in... Was feeling really apprehensive, not sure if I'd lost. I got on the scales and it said I'd stayed the same but then I got on the second time just to check, and it presented half a pound loss! So, I got on the scales again and it said the same thing! So that's half a pound loss which isn't bad, considering I never weighed in last week, and had Nando's the night before! 1 And a half now til I've lost my first stone!! I can do it!! Xxx

A-ha never thought of that! :p

Well, I'm here to update quickly before work anyway...
Monday and Tuesday was fine! eating my daily pp -with 1 or 2 points left over for leniency incase I mis-calculated lol. But Tuesday night, I headed to Nando's and the cinema with my friends...
I had a single medium chicken wrap with cheese, no chilli jam and some chips. Then in the cinema, full sugar coke and a standard size galaxy bar :/
Yesterday was my weigh in... Was feeling really apprehensive, not sure if I'd lost. I got on the scales and it said I'd stayed the same but then I got on the second time just to check, and it presented half a pound loss! So, I got on the scales again and it said the same thing! So that's half a pound loss which isn't bad, considering I never weighed in last week, and had Nando's the night before! 1 And a half now til I've lost my first stone!! I can do it!! Xxx

Yey for More IS More ;-) Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI, I reckon you will smash that 1.5 next week to get your 1st Stone! X

Back