My BeachBody Journey :)

Hey there :)
So I thought I'd do start myself a diary - a little bit about me, I'm Emily, & I have a little boy whos 4. I started losing weight last year when I was 16st2lbs. I did weight watchers for a while but then once I got down to 26 points I was always hungry! Cutting a long story short, I have decided to do calorie counting & exercise with the beach body programmes - the one I'm starting on is TurboFire & I'm currently on Day 6 & I'm mainly focusing on the inches rather than the number on the scale :)

These are my stats from May 1st, I'll be doing these fortnightly after I started the exercise so next time I'll measure is May 20th :)

Wrist - 5.25in
Forearm - 10in
Neck - 12.5in
Waist - 29.5in
Hips - 40.5in (argh!!)
Thigh - 24in
Calf - 16in

Okay so 1520 calories done and I've done my exercise for today - Fire 30 / Stretch 10... this one is the easier one for me but thats probably because I remember the moves lol, tomorrow is the one I'm dreading! Core 20 / Stretch 40 - the stretch I don't mind so much though ;)

Wow, you have lost a fair whack over the last year judging by your stats. Well done!! & good luck with getting to your target :)

Thank you :) I actually managed to get down to 11st at Christmas but I didn't keep at it :( Silly me really but never mind :) Have had to re-start as I really hurt my ankles so I'm on day 2 with my new shoes :p
1490 calories down and my hiit workout done for today :D Day 3 tomorrow - can't wait :D

Day 3 done :] Workout done - getting a bit used to it but tomorrows is an hour long :/ meep! 1550 calories down which isn't bad :] Had a sneaky peek at the inches and I've deffo lost a few which is fab! Not so much on the weight but I'm at the point where it doesn't matter if I weigh 12st and a size 8 - that'd be nice lol! Just focusing on the inches for now :]

So I'm on Day 6 but the end of week one on Turbo Fire :) I didn't take a rest day as I thought if I did I'd probably wreck the 2 days I already done :/ haha! So I'll weigh in tomorrow :) Not doing measurements for another week but my jeans are already getting a bit baggy - finally!

Weighed in and 5lbs gone!! Could of been more if I ate lol, but hey-ho not complaining :p By eating I mean upto my top limit of calories. Its meant to be 1921 but for me thats quite a lot :/ I'll def up when I start to plateu but I'm currently happy with 1550 lol

Today is the start of week 2 on TurboFire :) Week 1/12 done :p Will do measurements end of this week :)

Well this week I've lost a lb :) Quite happy with that seeing as I had KFC on Friday - eurgh lol!

I've also done my measurements which I'm quite happy with :) Not sure if they're good though?

Wrist - 5.25in - 5in
Forearm - 10in - 9.5in
Neck - 12.5in - 12in
Waist - 29.5in - 27in
Hips - 40.5in (argh!!) - 37in
Thigh - 24in - 21in
Calf - 16in - 16in

This week I managed to go down a size in jeans and a size in tops so I'm currently wearing a size 10/12 :) However my boobs aren't shrinking! lol, which is why I'm not bothering to measure them. On to week 3 now :)

Back to tracking on here.
I have upped my exercise so I've had to up my calories too, so I'm on 1790 calories a day, doing at least an hour exercise a day (apart form my rest day)
Lost another lb :) but last week was all over the place with my son being on half term so I'm re-doing week 3. Nearly onto week 4 now as I've done it from Monday - Sunday instead of Weds - Weds.

Back