My Beagle bums!

LAINEY

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I've literally just stumbled across this part of Mins! Thought I'd share piccies of my two bubbas, Barney & Benson! They'll be 4 in July! Had them since ickle tiny pups!
Ooops! Can't seem to add attachtment of them in the snow (file to big). Oh well, this is Benson after a long day! Such a hard life!

Attachments

• BENSON2.JPG
    BENSON2.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 6,860
i had a lemon beagle , called harley . he was my baby . unfortunately emigrated and dog had to go back to breeder . nearly killed me . the new owner put a dog flap in the house for him and very time he went through it ,it smacked him on the bum. didnt have the common sense to walk abit further forward ,out of the way

Lainey, excellent choice of name!! Ive got a Benson in my life whos a rottweiller x boxer and although hes 11 thinks hes still a puppy!! Sarahxx.

OH MY GOD!!! More pics please!!! I used to have a beagle called Humbug (he was tri-coloured)

I looooooooooove Beagles. I fell in love with them when I saw one a few months ago in the town centre. It was a tiny puppy and it was dragging this teenage girl behind it and all she kept saying was. "He's only 9 weeks old. Its the first time he's been out the house. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

The lil thing was sprinting round everyone smelling their shoes and random stains on the floor. His nose was obviously going crazy.

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with them? Or knows anyhting that might put me off getting one?

Back