my belly is moaning more on red days

does anyone have any ingenious ideas to keep me from being hungry on Red days? i dont have a lot of money at the minute (poor backpacker) to be eating things like pulses or super free foods. i try to eat as much fruit as i can and then sometimes Australias equivillant to Muller Light here.

any help would be sweeeeeet :D

i think red is a more expensive plan could u not swap on to ee and use potatoes etc to fill up on

If I'm having a hungry day on red and haven't had more than 1 HEB or HEA I'll switch to extra easy + have mugshots, tinned fish, pasta salads, soups to fill me up. Red is definitely the more expensive plan.

i think i need to do some more readin on the EE plan. im trying to keep it as simple as possible at the minute but maybe i can venture into EE land soon

thanks for the replies :D:D

If you do want to do red days eat cheaper cuts of meat; have you tried chicken livers? These can be pureed to make liver pate which can be used as a dip with carrots or with a hexb (krisprolls, finn crisps, wholemeal bread); or fried with chillis, spring onions, peppers etc for a yummy chicken liver chilli.

bulk food out with butternut squash you can roast it in skin like baked potatoe or make chips with it or boil it and mash it and they are not dear but filling and free on either days.

Back