• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my best friend the toilet!!

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
I actually think it is my new best friend! i know its from all the water im drinking and that it should settle once my body gets used to it but i must have burnt so many calories already today going to and from the loo!! i should have a portopotty with me at all times lol :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
and ive just got back lol :)

S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
tedious innit? especially in the night....I've stopped drinking after 8.00pm

Never been through so much toilet paper...

ratley

S: 18st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st7lb(19.07%)
Oh dont mention the toilet paper lol!!!!!!!

My sons beginning to think we have a toilet roll muncher in the house and I honestly swear I'm not that hungry :D

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
thats very true..i was only wondering where all mine had gone as i started a roll that was about 3/4s full the day before yesterday and its gone..think i need to go easy...save the trees and all that jazz!

OMG......our loos at work are outside our building therefore I have to sprint through the rain and cold to get there....but well worth eat...I definitely must be shedding half of it on the way!!! LOL!

jenfur

S: 25st2lb C: 20st2lb G: 11st11lb Loss: 5st0lb(19.89%)
Spare a thought for us public servants in Social Care - I'm on the road most days visiting people who insist on giving me cups of tea, which I manage to fend off into "just water thanks". however, not all the places I visit have toiletes ou would want to use - think "life of Grime", or if they do, they are so posh you dont like to ask!
By the time I get home I'm desperate and have to fight my 5 year old who thinks it funny to get there first and do the biggest wee known to boy-kind.