My birthday...

Emma1904

Working on it
And so far I've stripped little mans bed after a wet night, put some laundry on, given little man a bath, got him dressed, sorted out his bag for nursery, cleaned up the cuts on his knees and elbows that he sustained over the weekend, given him breakfast, watched postman pat and woken the OH up four times....

Birthdays lose a little of the magic a bit when you've got a partner and kids!!!

Doh! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope it gets better! x

Happy Birthday - I hope it's not true about having a partner and birthday's as I am single again and my 30th birthday was so lonely...I missed having a partner!

My girlfriends normally spoil me! lol x

Happy Birthday Emma
hope the rest of the day is filled with everything u wish for.
:birthday: :candle1:

LOL! Don't they just! Have a lovely day.

:553::birthday::553: aw happy birhday Emma l hope you enjoy the rest of your day

happy birthday emma, hope the family has pulled something out of the bag to spoil you
so know what you mean, my birthday was spent with me making sure everyone else had what they wanted including me ending up as designated driver and supplying my own cake, lol ( i can laugh now but i was rather annoyed at the time )

Happy Birthday Emma!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Hope your day got lots better! :)

:birthday:
Hope they spoilt you rotten for the 2nd half of the day

Oh dear 01:30am and very drunk... Had a little carb today but I imagine no where near enough to soak up the alcohol I was supplied with! Oops! X

Back