My BMI is 24.9 and I am now longer overweight!!!!

well done you are looking great!

Well finally I have got that blasted ticker to go under 25!
Time to celebrate!!!although with my new form of comfort...clothes and beauty treatments!!
Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me this year and to all of you starting out or struggling on your CD journey...if I can do it so can you....I haven't been this weight since my teens(Now in 40's!)and it has only been 8 months of my life.
Yes I have missed out on a few meals out and have stayed sober while all party around me...but I have better nights out now I don't go out in tents!:D

Wow well done you look fantastic....:)

you have done fab what a diference in pics what you said about miing nites out ect made me think i was gonae come of for a nite out ive got soon but im not going to so thanks lesley x

I have still had great nights out....2of my best friends Hen nights have still been good nights....and a lot cheaper cause no taxi fares and huge bar bills.Looking back it was worth it and nobody gave me a hard time or was horrid to me..they all knew how much I wanted the new me.I try not to be preachy about having 'Time out' but I just know so many people who regret their time off later as they struggle so much to get back into Ketosis.
Good luck with your CD journey!

Congratulations - what a brilliant achievement!

You are looking HOT!!!

Well done

Carol x

Wow!

Look at you! I'm dead impressed. Well done, hun. :bliss:

And you're absolutely right about the time off thing. I'm living proof that it really isn't a good idea :)

Feeling even more inspired to get it right now--thank you!

well done you -fantastic news :)

Well done - that's brilliant!! :party0011::clap:

Bet ya feel fab coz yu certainly look it!!

xxx

Wow you have done fantastic well done xx

Makes me smile when I think of those 40th Birthday pics... who'd of thought WELL DONE!! xx

wow - you look amazing, big well done!! x

:party0019:

Well done!
What an amazing :party0049:achievement!
An inspiration to us all!:happy096:
Your pictures are just fab and a wonderful reminder to us all what can be achieved in a short period of time.

Back