my body is stuck in a rut! :-(

lauratrev

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Basically ive been unable to get back to my lowest since july, ive been away twice which were off plan- lost most of my 1st holiday weight apart from 2lbs by the time i went away again september since returning ive been 100% and my body just will not let me lose this last 3-4lbs im either STS and then lose a 0.5lb/1lb but then put it back on the week after even though im putting all this effort in!

did a week of red days and i gained 2.5lbs so they are defo not for me (im doing EE btw)

I did a SE mon-fri and EE at the weekend and i lost 2.5lbs but by god i struggled to eat so much fruit and veg an fit it in!

i drink like a fish and the gym just totally messed with my body!

Im beginning to hate SW!!

Any suggestions cos im seriously thinking about giving it up i dread to think how much money ive paid since mid september on my WIs and not getting anywhere and when your not working paying is a bloody big struggle :(

Just want my body to give in and the bugger wont :( i know ive been 3.5lbs lighter so why play up now i dont get it and i have another 2 stone 3.5lbs till target and thats only just in the healthy range!

i could cry im just fed up :(
x

Didn't wanna read and run-firstly hugs xx secondly, have you spoken to your consultant? Do you do a food diary? Or a syn log? Have you been to the docs for blood tests? Just a few other things that I tried when my weight was plateuing x

hiya,

ive been doing a food diary the past few weeks and spoke to my C she suggested at least 3 days SE and drop my syns to 10 during week and 15 at the weekend. just i struggle to do SE its quite hard to maintain but im going to give it another go this week and then enjoy xmas weekend and boxing day to a certain extent. im just so frustrated :(! im trying my best to only gain max 2lbs over xmas as its taken so long to lose my holiday gain so want to try keep to where i am now as it will just get me down even more! :( x

Hi Hun

I know exactly how you feel, you are not alone...

I got to my target last week, well I smashed it by going 1lb under. I still wanted a another 1lb or two off so I carried on with the plan as normal. Went along to WI on Saturday and I'd gained 1lb. I genuinely had stuck to the plan and within my syn allowance.

I'm not sure what to advise however I just wanted to say your not alone. I think it's just how are bodies are the closer we get to our target.

Hang in there x

well done on getting to target!

think thats what is frustrating me more if i was close enough to target i would call it but im not damn body :(!

so fed up dont want to hate sw but when your friends sits losing every week and eats pure crap it gets me down more as id understand a gain if i had done the same you pop round and they're eatin sweets,choc and cake its like whats going on seriously am i missing something about SW here....? xx

lauratrev said:
well done on getting to target!

think thats what is frustrating me more if i was close enough to target i would call it but im not damn body :(!

so fed up dont want to hate sw but when your friends sits losing every week and eats pure crap it gets me down more as id understand a gain if i had done the same you pop round and they're eatin sweets,choc and cake its like whats going on seriously am i missing something about SW here....? xx

I know the feeling! There's a lady in my group that sits and eats a Danish pastry after WI and/or she'll talk about her McD's breakie that she's going to have after class. I can hand on heart stay I have counted everything that has passed my lips in he last 25 weeks!

It is really frustrating, you're really not alone however the worst thing you can do is compare your weight loss journey to somebody else's x

I do feel awful saying it as she is one of my best friends and at the same time im glad shes losing and making the choice to join SW. I just wish i could eat what she has and lose like her.

plan of action: 3 maybe 5 days SE and then enjoy Fri (just drinks out with friends bowling) and then xmas eve to boxing day a big improvement on last year as i had 10 days off plan....ive learnt my lesson after this holiday gain that my body doesnt lose so quickly now and i dont want to undo my hard work of trying to lose this holiday weight x

omg 2.5lb off! 1.5lb to get back to my lowest! Defo sticking to my POA SE tues-thurs! will try foodwise friday just drinks in evenin as xmas night out with friends going bowling! sat (xmas eve) sun (xmas day) and monday (boxing day) plan on sticking to 20-40 syns depending on wot day, im happy to accept a 2lb gain :)! just trying to have a bit more control id rather flexisyn for them 3 days than have a blowout for 10 consecutive days like last year really dont want to undo what i have managed to lose from septembers holiday gain or ill be all the way back to square one! plus no doubt ill gain as WI is tues night rather than our usual mon WI xx

Whoop whoop! There you go, well done! SE really helped me although I find I do pretty much SE mon-fri without even thinking about it!

Your right about crimbo... This time last year I would have already have been eating lots of mince pies, chocolate, kettle chips etc 'just because it's Christmas' in actual fact crimbo is only 1-2 days! The good thing about your weight coming off slowly at the end is it makes you realise how much effort you've put in to losing it do your less likely to have massive blow outs

Back