my calculator has arrived

chocdrop

Ive just got my calculator and i love it,its just amazing.i ordered it off ww website,i got new eating out ,shopping guide,tracker book ,pen ,tape measure and my calc all for under £12,it was on offer,what a bargin and in came in a nice black case.xx

Last edited:
i got that pack too - isn't it a life saver?? And my calculator comes with me everywhere - always in my hand bag!

woo big love on the calculator :) haha xx

I got that pack too the calculator is always in my bag too.

I should think they would do, but the postage may be a little bit more.

totally agree, have tried WW before but always fell off the wagon :eek: but now with my calculator which I take everywhere with me there is no making silly choices when out and about - it really is a brilliant item and would recommen anybody doing WW should have one :grin:

Ooo hows the calculator work do you put in the sat fat/cals or does it do it like the book by looking up a certain food? xx

The calculator works out the points by you inputting the calories and sat fat. It can also be used to keep track of your points used for the day and week or points you have saved too.

I like a paper tracker otherwise I forget what I have spent points on! But I always keep my calculator in my kitchen.

I've got the calculator as well - definatley a life saver, it comes everywhere with me. i like that i can track my days points on it as well as checking point values on products

Oooh I'm so excited now I've read this post!! I orderd my "essentials" pack on Monday and now waiting for it to arrive. Whoop whoop!!

Hmmm I think I will have to order one too. How long did it take to arrive???

Back