My Calorie Counting Reverse Diet Diary ...

Well done on the 3lbs loss that's great! I go 1lb :( oh well a loss is a loss will just have to do better next week.

You been exercising at all? x

Thank u everyone :) hope your all having a great wknd.

Kirst...exercise?? whats that? lol no iv done none, but my gym is reinstated on 1st March and i cant wait :) well done on your loss hun, a loss is a loss! keep going cos all the little losses add up to a big loss in the end! have u done any exercise? maybe we should set some exercise goals?? :) xx

Hahah! Yeah that sounds good.

I am turning into a gym bunny now that Im getting my energy back again I've also been doing zumba. Gym 3x a week and zumba 3x a week hoping it will help to tone up as I lose weight.

Have you done zumba before?

well im not doing too great at the moment...been in hospital due to extreme migraines :-( been having injections for it and was dehydrated but came home yesterday and feeling alot better today but got to take it easy. not weighed myself yet this week as too scared at moment due to the weeks events :-( but back on track now so might leave weigh in until next wknd. x

Aw no! Just keep drinking plenty of water. That's a shame you've not been well. Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the weigh in I've been crap all week too not been to the gym once lol back to it monday.

You feeling any better today? x

How are you this week? Hope your feeling better x

Back