Step 1 Sole Source My Cambridge diet journey started 16 June 2017

Kitoko

Hey girls!

I am just starting this thread to share my journey whilst dieting using the Cambridge diet.
I am hoping we can mutually encourage each other throughout the process.
As women we have so many things to deal with especially when it comes to our health and appearance and unfortunately we live in a very shallow world.
However, I am looking to lose weight ( get back to a healthy size 12) to feel more confident about myself, feel beautiful inside and out and also to be healthier and have another baby. (somehow loosing weight increases your fertility, not sure how and why but there we go!)
I first came across the Cambridge diet 2 years ago on a friend's recommendation and at the time i needed to loose the baby fat and it worked as i did it for a consistent month a lost almost 2 stones (although i was cheating here and then) at the time was a size 14-16 and managed to get back to a size 12 and i had even lost my jelly belly! hahaha
Fast forward to this year, i figured it was time to get back at it because my dress size plummeted to 16-18 (being big chested with big thighs) and the famous jelly belly is back! hahaha
So as part of my 2017 resolutions were to become healthier and also have another baby, i had decided to get back on the only diet that works for me!
Although now it cost £46 for a week , £6 more than when i first did it, it did not deter me at all.
I have managed to consistently get through my first week and had my first weigh in today.
STARTING WEIGHT ON 16/06/17: 14ST 13LBS 3/4
FIRST WEIGHT IN ON 23/06/17: 14ST 3LBS 3/4
YES LADIES I HAVE LOST 10LBS AND I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT IT AND IT MOTIVATES ME TO CARRY ON ( i wanted to have a little cheat tomorrow but looking at the result i will not, i rather carry on the next Friday and see)
It will not be easy as it is new but no pain no gain right?!
Please share your reasons and your goals, it definitely will inspire me and keep me going!
Lets support each other in our journey and feel more empowered whilst boarding on it!

Thanks in advance for reading and sharing y'all!
xoxo

Hi Kitoko

Well done on your amazing first week weigh loss, thats amazing
Im on day 17 now and only lost 8lb to date but im still trying lol

How are you today ?

Hey kezzakat1976
Im gd hw r u? The most important is that you have lost something please do not give up.
Im in week 2 and my second weigh in is on friday but i dont feel confident cuz i had a cheat today hehehe at a graduation party so will see how it goes
I will drink morr water and cycle tomorrow to make up fot it...
Hoe r u getting on?
Xoxo

Hey all

So week 2 and second weigh today
No loss booohooooo but gain half a pound. So im on 14st 4lbs 1/2
Determined to work harder next week
Taking a break just today...
Xoxo

Hey SummerChic

haha yeah thanks for posting on here...
how are you getting on?
had my weigh in on saturday for week and i lost 5.5 lbs
I'm happy cuz now 13 st 12 lbs and the 3/4 is back hahaha
i d like to keep going so far in 3 weeks lost 15 lbs, is that more than a stone? I'm used to kg thats all
thanks for the support all!!!
Back on it tomorrow till saturday again!!!
yeah bring it on!!!

Hi @Kitoko,

How are you getting on this week on the cambridge?
I am also used to the Kg measurements and am on the tail end of my first week on SS.

:)

All the best in your weight loss journey!

I started taking this product on 1 December 2016, till date, I have lost 32.8KG. Hope to lose 27.2KG by end of the year.

Wow,

Janne,

That's amazing. I start June 14 currently about a few pounds away from 2stone loss, weigh 7 weigh in on Tuesday and have targeted my self to achieve it by week 8.

I have a total of 38/40kgs to lose in total...

Keep us posted in your journey :) xxxx

Back