My Cambridge Journey

Lovely that's where we went Torremolinos to be exact ! I was really worried about bearing it all in my swimsuit but so many different shapes and sizes there it was ok and I really enjoyed myself. You can lose loads in 6 weeks and you'll look fab, its so nice having a goal to aim for I think that's why I'm struggling I'll have to set myself some mini goals I think xx

Yeah that's a great idea! maybe if you bought yourself a pair of jeans or a dress in your dream size it might motivate you a bit??x

So i have gone to spend a week with some family and might not be able to come on this too much but I will try as much as possible! I had a five hour bus journey to get here and although I found it harder than usual with all the travelling, I managed to stay 100% on sole source and I'm feeling really great now :D I'm coming home next Weds and will be meeting my CWC that night.. so excited to see what I'll have lost in week 2. Hope everyone is well, keep up the good work people x

Great idea lucieloo thanks enjoy your time with family bet you can't wait until Wednesday xx

Can't believe that I am on day 11 and feeling stronger than ever! I don't think I have ever stuck to a diet 100% for that long and I'm so proud of myself.. I'm staying with family this week and there is sooo much temptation up here but I have managed to resist! they all got a Chinese the first night, and pizza last night. They live off takeaways and sweets and watching them eat it when I can't makes me want to be healthier and also encourage them to change. It's strange how greasy and disgusting I am finding foods that I would usually eat in a flash. Having said that my sense of smell has gone through the roof and all food smells amazing to me haha! I've also been making my shakes differently and prefer them way more. I've been blending each one with about 20 ice cubes and they are genuinely almost like a real milkshake and way more filling! anyone who hasn't done this must try it!! I hope everyone is getting on well.. I think the weekend is particularly tough so best of luck guys x

lucielou said:
Can't believe that I am on day 11 and feeling stronger than ever! I don't think I have ever stuck to a diet 100% for that long and I'm so proud of myself.. I'm staying with family this week and there is sooo much temptation up here but I have managed to resist! they all got a Chinese the first night, and pizza last night. They live off takeaways and sweets and watching them eat it when I can't makes me want to be healthier and also encourage them to change. It's strange how greasy and disgusting I am finding foods that I would usually eat in a flash. Having said that my sense of smell has gone through the roof and all food smells amazing to me haha! I've also been making my shakes differently and prefer them way more. I've been blending each one with about 20 ice cubes and they are genuinely almost like a real milkshake and way more filling! anyone who hasn't done this must try it!! I hope everyone is getting on well.. I think the weekend is particularly tough so best of luck guys x

That's great... I still can't be around take away! Day 10 for me and hope I get that strong to resist the dreaded take away!!! Xx

I have found the last 2 days very very tough.. I just wanted to scream at everyone I saw eating, no matter what they were eating. I knew it was too good to be true that I was over the difficult phase haha! but not one bit of food has touched my lips and I am feeling a bit better today but still fed up! it is usually the evenings I find the hardest. I've been having 2 shakes and 2 porridges a day...I find the porridge way more filling. I know it prob won't happen over losing such a big number last week, but i would love to get into the 13's this week... 6 lbs might be a bit too much to ask for but I am praying! 5lbs will bring me out of the obese category too, which would be great to see! I will be very disappointed with less that 4lbs though to be honest.

I am going to a small graduation party on Friday night.. so I've decided that I am going to have a sole source plus day that day. I'm going to bring myself a salad because it's in my aunts house and I can't wait :) i'm a bit nervous too though cos there will be loads of yummy foods and desserts there! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.x

By the way does anyone know about salad dressings on sole source plus?can you have light mayo? I'll ask my CWC on Weds anyway x

No mayo i'm afraid but you can use fresh lemon juice or balsamic vinegar (or normal vinegar if you like it) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ChristyT.. I think even dry lettuce will be a novelty to me at this stage anyway haha :) Just saw that you have lost 38lbs in 7 weeks oh my god wow!! looks like you are well on your way to the 16s for that wedding :D

Sooo I had my second week's weigh in today with my CWC and lost 4 lbs! I was happy because a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic but I was hoping for the 13s! but sure hopefully I will get there next week! I also got the bars for the first time and I'm so excited to try them!!! I have one product left for today so I currently have the peanut crunch bar in the freezer for a little while before I try it!

5 weeks today and I will be sitting on the beach yay! I've been on this plan for over 2 weeks already so I know how fast that time is going to go! I was really thinking of going on 810 because I have been very dizzy the last few days, but my CWC said that the bars should help with that and if not I should introduce foods then! but I know I will be getting a meal Friday at least so I've that to look forward to! How's everybody doing this week??? Hope ye are all ok x

OH MY GOD JUST HAD THE PEANUT CRUNCH BAR AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!! i am sooo full now :D

They are one of my favourites :) x

Hi all, I haven't tried that one so a new taste for me to try next week, going for my wi tomorrow night and looking forward to it i have done really well so should be 2lbs or more this week although last time my wi was morning and it does make a difference doesn't it xx well done lucielou on your 4lbs loss that is fab and you wil zip up that dress in no time i bet you can't wait for Spain now which part u going ? xx

I am normally 2-3lbs heavier if I have a teatime weigh in xx

So am I Christy but back at work this week so evening wi is my only option so hey ho at least it will be consistant from next week onwards xx

I'm in the same boat - so I have my official WI which I mark up on here to keep my proper stats but I weigh myself in the morning and in my head that's my real weight lol. My scales and my CDCs weigh the same xx

LOL I do exactly the same I weigh when I get up in the morning:8855:and i believe that that is my true weight loss as i had my first wi before starting cambridge in the morning xx Every pound counts and i say that its the water that puts the extra lbs on for evening wi ha!

Lol glad its not just me!!! xx

I am heading to costa del sol blodyn! :)

So today was a bad day. I feel very close to giving up right now :( As I was saying before I went to a party this evening in my aunts house. She had a huge buffet there but I brought a salad.. I had some skinless chicken, cucumber, a small bit of boiled ham (don't know if this is allowed but there no fat) and I had half a teaspoon of low fat mayonaise. (which I feel awful about) There was a huge selection of desserts and I didn't have any but it just made me so angry that I couldn't! :( I was really looking forward to my bar at least and had the choc mint one for the first time but I thought it was so disgusting! but I was starving and it was the only thing I had as I wasn't home yet so I ate it anyway and now I feel so horrible. I feel like I would usually feel after a binge even though i know I still ate probably 600calories today ! Right now I am just thinking that I should forget cambridge and just eat healthily and exercise but I think we all know that it never happens like that :(

lucielou said:
I am heading to costa del sol blodyn! :)

So today was a bad day. I feel very close to giving up right now :( As I was saying before I went to a party this evening in my aunts house. She had a huge buffet there but I brought a salad.. I had some skinless chicken, cucumber, a small bit of boiled ham (don't know if this is allowed but there no fat) and I had half a teaspoon of low fat mayonaise. (which I feel awful about) There was a huge selection of desserts and I didn't have any but it just made me so angry that I couldn't! :( I was really looking forward to my bar at least and had the choc mint one for the first time but I thought it was so disgusting! but I was starving and it was the only thing I had as I wasn't home yet so I ate it anyway and now I feel so horrible. I feel like I would usually feel after a binge even though i know I still ate probably 600calories today ! Right now I am just thinking that I should forget cambridge and just eat healthily and exercise but I think we all know that it never happens like that :(

I know exactly what you mean, I keep trying to talk myself out of this diet! Xx

Back