My cc mission to slimdom..

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hello,
Well here goes I am starting cc today and Im excited. I have tried most diets in the world at some point, mostly since I had my first son 4 years ago. I have a new baby boy who is 3 weeks and Im on a mission to lose the weight for good this time. No more babies for me (I also have a 2 year old boy:family2:) so now is the time. Id love to be able to wear nice clothes and feel slim and healthy again. I have joined MFP which calculates me at 1200 to lose 2 lbs a week, Ill see how I go at that. I cant do much exercise yet but I will start gradually and by the new year Ill do more. I bought my hubbie an x box for xmas so Ill prob do some exercise with it until the evenings get brighter.
Im historically a useless dieter, I usually emotional eat, binge, self sabotage etc. But this time Im trying to pace myself, be patient and not panic with little slips and also to focus on the end result with lots of visualistion of me at goal:D Im kinda hoping ill get in the swing of it and it and it will just be normal for me.

Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome, Im not sure realistically I can start anything properly till after xmas, I think I might just try and eat fairly sensibly till then and then start with gusto in Jan.

Sounds reasonable!

Back