My CD Journey

chubbychops

Hi everyone

I started CD this morning doing sole source. I have done it before but regained a bit and want to get back down

Do you mind if I join you guys for some support.

Has anyone else started today? How you finding it?

Mxxx

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck with your restart. I am on day 19 of another retart..going ok at the mo.

Hi CC,
Is that the diet where you only eat fry-ups etc.? Just curious as to how much you weigh !! eeek or is that to personal ?
Steffie

Well done for restarting and lots of luck for your first week - we're here if you find yourself struggling and needing support x

hi!

i'm on day 4 of a re start and finding it ok, nice to be back in control.
now ive lost most of my weight and only got a stone ish to go, gonna relax at weekends and do ss+ all week.

hope your 1st day was ok.

good luck. xx

Well...

I lost 3lbs on my first day yesterday and am chuffed.

Saw my counsellor today and got my weeks supplies (had some old packs which I used yesterday), I've tried the porridge which I think tastes nice but is a little thin. My counsellor said to put it in the microwave but I do not have one, anyone got any tips.

I feel really motivated at the moment. Can't wait to get into ketosis, usually takes me 3 days, so I should be OK for work on Monday.

Thanks for your support.

CCx

Well It's day three and I am 5.5 down. I feel really chuffed. My goal for this first week is to lose 7lbs and I think I should be able to do that.

I'm being good with my water also and got through three litres yesterday, I am aiming for 4 today. Flush that fat right out !!!

CCxx

ace - well done!!

xxx

Well I can report that last Friday (soz not been on) at my first week weigh in I lost 9.5 lbs !!!!! I was chuffed as my goal for last week was to lose 7lbs.

I hope to lose 4 lbs this week which will take me to just under a stone. I should easily lose a stone in three weeks.

I am feeling cool and confident at the moment despite suffering with an awful cold/flu bug.

CCxxxx

good luck hon. your first week's loss is great :D

i'm feeling pretty awful myself at the moment :( hope you get well soon...

abz xx

THERE you are M! Been looking for you all over! Hope you are settling in nicely to Minimins? xxx

Back