my cd less of me diary

purplejulie

Hi all,

I've been hanging around the lipotrim forum for a while as I was following that diet for the last 3 months and lost 4 stone. But now I've changed to Cambridge and am blown away by the flavours. So I want to hang out with you guys. I must admit I always found it easier when I was on here so thats what I'm planning to do.

Hello and welcome Julie to CD, come and join us on the Daily thread too. It helps to keep you focused.

Brilliant weight loss so far, well done.

Welcome Julie!!

I switched from weight Matters & LL to CD and I totally prefer the flavours too!!

My fav is the Toffee & Walnut which I have hot with espresso coffee, makes a wonderfully satisfying suppertime drink!! I actually make it with 1.5 tsp of coffee and 500mls of hot water. froth it all up in my smoothy maker and you get 2 wonderful glasses out of it!!:D

Thanks Hedgemag and lighterme. Natalie that coffee sounds lovely, may have to give it a try. By any chance are you a scrapbooker?

Thanks Hedgemag and lighterme. Natalie that coffee sounds lovely, may have to give it a try. By any chance are you a scrapbooker?
lol...uh oh has my alter ego been found on UKScrappers....;):D

yes I'm purplejulie on UKS though have to say have been so busy lately not been on there that much.

me neither! Am closing the shop so it's all hands to the pump...well my hand to the scissors...lol:D

thats a shame Natalie. Have just checked out what i thought was your website and its now nappy cupcakes? am I right? and if so 'scuse my ignorance but what are they?

no no, check out the .co.uk version of it not the .com!!

The other is now my sister's website, nappy cakes are fabulous...tiered nappies with gifts in them for newborns or christenings.

Hiya Julie lovely to meet you welcome to CD and good luck on the remainder of your journey, you've done fantastically so far :) Look forward to getting to know u xx

Woops sorry Natalie, those nappy cakes do sound lovely. Found your site - I'm impressed I remebered - something you said or did on UKS must have struck a chord for me to remember it.

Hi Ninababes, looking forward to hanging out over on this forum.

Well now I've blown my stash diet if not my cd one!! You'll find a little order from me Natalie. Just to keep you busy and away from any food!!:)

Well if it helps you stop eating I shall accept your order!;)

Thanks and hopefully keep me in my craft room on those evenings I feel the need to indulge!

As I've taken pics of each stone I may even scrap my journey so far so I have something to look at remind me!

Back