My cdc encouraging me to go up plans!

(another quicky - in case my last msg was too short!!:giggle:)

I've really enjoyed ss+.. there are so few ingredients that I don't feel like cheating, cause I think of them as similar to a CD pack.. and I only buy what I can have for that day, cause I haven't cracked the quantities aspect at all.. if I only buy the amount I am allowed, then that's all I have.

It took me a few weeks to find the supermarket easy to go to - it was like visiting another planet just going there for loo roll, washing powder, and SS+ ingredients! Haha! I saw all those products that I used to like, but don't want to go near ever again, and saw them for the lardy-coronary-enducing-profit-making-death-traps that they are!! Heeheee!! :D

..and I lost four pounds every week I was on SS+ ..if that's any help.. it might not be for you at all.. guess the more we know, the easier it is to make our own Free, Informed, Considered, CHOICE! :D

All the best!

Vxxx

Your ss+ results look the same as the ss results. I have just stepped up to ss+, and have been told by CDC that I can have cottage cheese, chicken and tuna, green salad and green veg, mushrooms and the odd pickled gerking (as I love them).. So not much to chose from as you say.. but its nice to be able to have a meal in the eve now with my son.:D;):D

Thats a big jump! Agree with others, go ont ss+ for a week and see how you go. I felt the same as you at about 4 weeks, but AM SOOOO glad I stayed on ss for longer, apart from mini breaks, am off to Spain on sun, getting a spray tan on sat and plan to wear a bikini for the first time in years! Stay strong, its so worth it! x x x

Enough, you are amazing. Are you a counsellor/therapist? You really really help me and put into words what I am trying to say. Those posts helped me a lot cos I couldn't understand why I was so annoyed with the man when he was being nice but what you said is exactly why. Thanks
Katycamel, I'm staying on SS; I just like a moan about it! I'm going on holiday for 1st 3 weeks in July so will be eating then. You have done brilliantly BTW and 2 holidays in that too! What did you do then? Also a bikini is wonderful! You'll feel amazing! Well done!

Back