my chatterbox is really fighting me today

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Why does it try and destroy everything.

I have been messing about on cd for too much and am yet again losing the few lbs i put on from eating. My CDC has been on hols since the 21st july and i've really struggled with not having the weigh in. Which really does worry me for when i finsh this, but hoping that eating normally will stop the feeling of having to try everything in sight lol.

I'm on day 2 of yet another restart and i'm chatterbox is saying oh give in you're meant to be fat, why do all this when your body is knacked anyway ( 4 kids and being 19st 2 at my biggest. )

I'm 14st 4lbs at the mo so still have a long way to go. I'm hoping once i get back into ketosis and out of the habit of "having days off" i will be back on track.

:wave_cry:

Why does it try and destroy everything.

I have been messing about on cd for too much and am yet again losing the few lbs i put on from eating. My CDC has been on hols since the 21st july and i've really struggled with not having the weigh in. Which really does worry me for when i finsh this, but hoping that eating normally will stop the feeling of having to try everything in sight lol.

I'm on day 2 of yet another restart and i'm chatterbox is saying oh give in you're meant to be fat, why do all this when your body is knacked anyway ( 4 kids and being 19st 2 at my biggest. )

I'm 14st 4lbs at the mo so still have a long way to go. I'm hoping once i get back into ketosis and out of the habit of "having days off" i will be back on track.

:wave_cry:

Give your chatterbox a SLAP!!!

Hun, no matter how big you have been and how many kids you have had (FOUR!!!:eek:, OMG) lol seriously though, no matter what...you will look soooooooo much better when you reach your target, no matter what your body shape etc.... surely you must see a big difference now with losing all the weight that you have done? Just those blasted demons....I know all about them, mind told me too that I was meant to be fat....but I was 8st 2lbs 7 years ago so I know I aint meant to be fat...and neither are you....like I say, give your chatterbox a slap and keep on with your ss, you will regret it if you don't and you know you will.

wishing you all the best with it hun, don't forget to pop into the daily, it's a little quiet lately but it's not long before people stop by.

catch you later hun xxx SJ

Where do you think these voices come from. I too suffer from them, danger zone is in the afternoon when they start telling me... . "there is nothing wrong with being fat, women should be curvy , we only think thin is beautiful because that's what we have thrown at us all day" But deep down I know that it is not about what anyone else says, thinks or believes it is about my desire to feel better about myself. I try to push them aside but going through all the things that get me down about being the size that I am.... not looking good in my clothes, having to wear "floaty" tops to hide the bulges, aches and pains from carrying so much weight, not being able to wear pretty summer dresses.... and the list goes on!!

Let's together give the voices a good slap and tell them to SHUT UP cause we're not listening!!

Gx

Hey kirsty i'm 200 pounds which is 14 stone 4lbs i weighed today but i dont put my weight in till monday . I want to get down to 140 hoping to get there by nov , i'm on day 8 today its a fight . Stay in there girl !

The voice is really strange cos i've never noticed it before and i argue so much with myself, i'm gonna end up being sectioned lol. I sit there and the voice goes go one have a sandwhich restart tomorrow or you've been so good go on treat yourself and i'm arguing back " no i want to stick to this, i need to do this" " my kids deserve a healthy fit mum "

i swear i'm going mad lol

Good luck for the weigh in miss

my cdc isn't weighing me till next thurs and i really wanna have broke the 13's purlease i think 5lb is doable if i don't listen to the voice

Kirsty , Voice ... Ok i'll have my sister come section you and straight jacket on then no eating , ah just joking but thats part of her job hehe . Yes i guess its playing a big part in your life dealing with food isues ... need to think ok got to get my head into something else like ? what else do you enjoy doing ? see i think eating was a hobby for me lol Now the other day i was thinking just the same what can i do all i think about is holding back from eating need something to take my mind of the idea

no don't do it listen to your ideal svelte figure SCREAMING to get out but i know what you mean mine's telling me to eat this bag of choccy buttons (think this is about the 4th time ive mentioned it now lol) but i'm gonna keep reminding myself WHY i'm doing this and remembering how good it felt to be slim you can do it xx

Gawd Kirsty please please please don't give in... its people like you who are an inspiration to us newbies!!!! I'm in week 3 and even thinking about in the 14s sounds like bliss BUT I know I won't be happy there. Don't listen to the voice - you can beat it.... take control and tell them that you WILL be happy... and if that means losing a bit more weight then they will just have to bog off!!! lol.

Take care of you

Trudz xx

Think i'm gonna move to weightwatchers guys. Can't keep fighting with myself everyday, its not good. But goodluck to those just starting, the plan does work and i have lost 4 stone thanks to it but i have too many things going on at the mo in my life to give it 100% Will be checking back on everyone and posting in the weightwatchers part on minimins

Good luck Kirsty and congrats on the fab weight loss os far, hope it carries on for you :) xx

kirsty, just do what works best for you, You have done so bloody well, and with going without food for so long will stand you in good sted for W W, you will be eating like a Queen now!! (healthilly of course).

Best of luck darlin xxxx

Hi Kirsty maybe a "break" on WW is the best plan - then you can come back to CD afresh for the final push? You are probably used to always putting others (esp the kids!) first but you need to do this for YOU - stop beating yourself up and enjoy the scenic route - God knows lifes hard enough for a mum with 4 kids - don't be unkind to yourself! You'll get there in the end.
By the way you look lovely in your photo:) I can't believe you have that much to lose!

Back