My children starting to look tasty

jenpig1

Please tel me when family can expect to no longer run the risk of me eating them. Am on day 4 so is it tomorrow is it please say yes, as i quite like my kids sometimes

That made me laugh out loud. Any time now you will stop feeling hungry and and desire to eat will just be habit. The best of luck!!!

Lol i had a giggle at this, Hope you adjust soon and good luck.

lol that made me giggle

lol.....bless.....they should look a bit mouldy and unappealing around day 5!!!! x

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

lol.... exactly how i feel. Im day 4 and my hunger has gone mostly other than when i need a shake. It does get bettwe so im told lol

Thanks fellow fat fighters. Day 5 today and feeling a bit better however don't like my kids quite as much today messing about and trying to get out of school so they should watch out. I just have to remember that even a nibble of an ear or little finger might put me out of ketosis. Am loving the results though, just managed to zip up a skirt that I couldn't 5 days ago.
Keep strong , Use the Force and LIve long and prosper
Jenpig

HAHAHA! I love it! I snorted at the computer screen. I am on day 7 today and can't say that I'm feeling hungry. Just bored. So I think of food. However, I am NOT eating any. My teeth must feel so neglected.

xxxx

Back