My christmas challenge 2013 :)

JodiLeanne2012

So I'm Jodi, I'm 21 years old and I have a beautiful 2 and a Half year old daughter with my wonderful other half.. Oh yeah and I weigh 16 and a half stone!! I'm disgusted by my weight and how I've let myself get, I was on Cambridge diet but I just couldn't afford to pay out nearly £50 every week on myself so I've moved to slim fast :)

I will change my details when I get on to a computer as I don't know how to do it on my phone but if anyone could tell me how I would be very grateful!

My other half is amazing and very supportive and has promised to help me as much as he can :)

My challenge is to lose at least 6 stone by Christmas, the thought of me being able to say that I weigh 10 stone instead of 16 stone is the best feeling, and will hopefully keep me going :)

I bought a gorgeous dress a few weeks ago that I plan on wearing for Christmas this year and I need to lose a lot of weight to fit into it.

I have tried and failed on so many diets but I love all the slim fast products and I am actually very confident that I can finally do this :)

I want to get down to atleast 10 stone by Christmas ( anything below that will be amazing!!) .. Have 2 weeks off the plan to celebrate Christmas with all my family, Christmas is a massive deal to our family, especially my parents, not the religious side, they just love Christmas lights and we make it last as long as possible :) and then get back on the slim fast plan on the 2nd of January and hopefully get another 2-3 stone off by march for when we go on holiday :)

I know I have a lot of weight to lose but I think I can do it, i will be having my first weigh in on Wednesday and then every Wednesday after that and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the weight come off!! Good luck everyone!! Xx

Best of luck love and welcome to the mad house!!
Friendly lot on this thread so welcome
xxx

Thankyou very much!! Hope your day is going as good as mine, it's boiling and the sun always puts me in a good mood :) xx

Yeah good luck honey, great bunch in here to help keep you motivate,
Xx

Hey Jodi, mind if I join in with you?? :)
I'm on the tesco ultra slim as i think it tastes better & it also has less sugar. Oh & it's cheaper lol! I too need to lose a lot of weight! I need to lose my baby weight.. My baby is now 2 haha! But I just totally let myself go whilst pregnant.. Literally stuffed my face! I'm doing ultra slim because I'm a very fussy eater so it's just a lot easier for me.

I'm currently 14.2 stone and would love to loose about 3-4 stone by Christmas. So at least this year I won't b hiding away from the camera & can be photographed with my little boy!

I've been doing ultra slim for 6 days & have already lost 7lbs!! But I have been very strict! & active this week lol so I don't expect this loss every week!

Good luck & we can do this!! Yummy mummy's here we come! Xxx

You have a very good plan and goal which an only make you more determined. Its good your other half is supportive always helps mines ended up slim fasting to he he ! X

Hey everyone :) lovely to hear from lots of you :) I did have a minor set back due to a family issue but I'm back on track and now on day 1 again, but I can promise that this is the last day 1 for me :) .. I'm doing the cheap asda version of slim fast as its much cheaper and I actually prefer it!! :)

Very excited for this week and to see what it brings :) good luck to everyone xx

Just so everyone knows, in still here, day number 2 :) xx

Ok bit of a non started 2 weeks ago but I'm back and ready, finally.. I'm half way through day 1 and will be weighing in on Tuesday :) good luck to everyone x

Good luck hun, I'm back my plan as I've had a week off, we can do it x

Thanks :) not going to lie, I was actually scared about starting the diet, I've been on so many and every time I've failed and let myself down and I always feel such a failure, but I've just got a feeling this time :) I did come on my period this morning so I am a bit nervous about my weigh in so I'm thinking of weighing myself the Tuesday after so I would of been on the diet for 2 weeks!! Good luck xx

I'm still here, very very early days but still going strong and have a really positive feeling about this xx

Still going strong, day number 3 today :) good luck everyone :) xx

Day number 4 for me today!! :)
Xx

So I decided to weigh in today as I no it will keep me going through the weekend and I'm absolutely amazed to find after only 4 days I've already lots 9lbs!!!! I'm so so happy, I have now officially changed my weigh in day to Saturdays as I know it's going to help!! So I'm very much looking forward to my second weigh in on Saturday!!

WEEK ONE - -9lbs!!

It's mean to say I've LOST 9lb not lots!! Lol x

Thank you very much!! I'm so happy :) it has defiantly made things so much easier for me :) xx

So I'm still here and today Is day 5 for me!, made it through my very first weekend!! Still extremely happy that I've lost 9lbs in my first 4 days, and very much looking forward to my second weigh in on Saturday!! Xx

Best of luck for your challenge! I start day 1 tomorrow, hoping to lose 2.5 stone by oct for uni then a further 2.5stone by jan/feb

Back